BA's Round 8 presser

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2024/04/25/coachs-media-round-8/

What a master, saying a long time since he's seen them play like that. It was a long time, try two weeks prior against Canberra. Saying it is one loss, try 2 out of 3 games putting up that performance and the Canberra game is the reason for him snapping since it is happening more. You do not snap like that uncharacteristically if it is a one off.

His Sanders explanation was not great either.

Oh well let's see how we go and how they respond.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They'll be like "oh there is nobody better? Oh damn, guess we just have to keep BA now and let him do as he pleases while he doesn't speak up to us if we want to do something we want to, shucks"

• A mate of mine watched the boys train yesterday. and wasn't very impressed. He told me to expect another drubbing. 

• As in body language? BA did say they were a bit sombre early in the week.

• Disjointed and many dropped balls . Let's see what they serve up tomorrow 

• Well that comes with a debutant in the halves with a non organising other half.

• Ba s body language looks terrible.  At least his put the squad on notice For the second time in 3 weeks. 

• He looks like someone trying to save his job, he's done it before by saying things praising wise.

2020 it was bouncing into the changing rooms ready to go, then get lapped in the 2nd half to Souths. 
      or today when he said the players never blame the staff, in other words they know we are good and do our jobs it's all them, don't sack me.

• I let it finish, and the next one up was Junior talking about how much they were looking forward to the Darwin game. Sounded so ridiculous in hindsight.

BA really does look like he is losing his grip on things, and maybe the dressing room. What a load of gobbledegook. 

• It could be him trying to find that balance between getting into them and keeping them on your side. He didn't know how to be firm without fearing he will lose them.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Jimmy Wong replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"So in other words,  the bush bum errored again signing sivo until 25. It's totally on ba. Fk him"
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"There's plenty don't worry and regardless of the stats it's not his fault...
Questions I have for these dickheads is:
If BA as coach has no effect on the results of a year why have a coach?
And when is it time to sack a coach and what KPIs should…"
3 minutes ago
xxRustyxx_69 replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"Roosters have been going backwards fast. They are losing manu, suali, Hargreaves and Kerry. Not to mention they signed a 35 year old Jennings and a 34 gagai. They're not in a good place right now and will not be playing finals football next year or…"
17 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to LB's discussion Mike Mehall-Woods Article: Steve McNamara can save South Sydney, but if they appoint Bennett, Parra should swoop in.
"LB, I just added the entire article in your blog. I hope that's okay mate.
Let me know if it's a problem, and I'll delete that part for you.
Woods is a great RL thinker and journalist."
20 minutes ago
More…