Zac Lomax

So what does Zac Lomax know about who will be coaching the Eels in 2025? He would have known  that without Mitch Moses the team would be on the backfoot for the rest of the season, he was o.k with a paycut and he would have also heard the rumblings about Brad Arthurs tenure. Does he have inside info on who will be coach next year?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He would have no idea, he actually asked for a clause in his contract that he could get out if BA wasn't coach which the club said no to.

• If he had held out he would of had the rails run to the roosters....now he ends up in a team as useless as St George and 150K a season less for his efforts....gosh these footy players are dopes   lol

• 🤣🤣

• Roosters have been going backwards fast. They are losing manu, suali, Hargreaves and Kerry. Not to mention they signed a 35 year old Jennings and a 34 gagai. They're not in a good place right now and will not be playing finals football next year or the year after.

• Neither Jennings or Gagai are recruited by the Roosters to be starting players. They use them as bridge players. They're reliable veterans, capable filling in for a few games a season when injuries strike.

The Roosters may be losing Manu and Suaali'ii, but they have still got Billy Smith, Dom Young, Alex Young and Tedesco. They'll be fine. And as they have shown in the past, they don't commit too much of their cap to outside backs. When Latrell wanted the big bucks, they let him walk.

Keary he been slowly regressing due to injuries recently and they have a continuously improving Sam Walker alongside Sandon Smith.

They recruited Spencer Leniu who will no doubt move into the starting side for JWH. And don't forget Lindsay Collins who is still only 28.

They won't be regressing.

• He was actually told BA would be extended at the end of the season, for '26 and '27.

• I think he sees it as an opportunity that didn't exist at ST George he has the choice of position he plays.He has a chance to be the main guy in a team that needs it.Opportunity knocks if you ask me and watching him skittle bodies bringing the ball out of his end is encouraging to see if your a Parra fan.

• The only rumblings going on is in your head.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Offside replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"Unfortunately Matt Lodge shows that the NRL has a short memory.
Should be wiped out the NRL can be very toothless with player accountability "
5 minutes ago
HKF replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"Ooh, another team as shit as us, I feel better now. Let's extend BA again. "
7 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Eli Stephens's discussion TITANS ATTACK
"They usually go OK but then half time comes."
22 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Frankie Fong's discussion ANOTHER COWARD IS FOUND
"Agreed PT; the NRL has allowed such people back mate after they've had a sob story or two but you're spot on. "
34 minutes ago
More…