BA

Is there a way of doing an online petion to get a new coach? If any of us didn't perform in there job  the way he has we would have been asked to leave a long time ago. How does this club just severe this crap up to us year after year? There are many players in our squad atm who could go to saints and do a deal for Lomax ( shit I would swap a couple to get him) , BUT would he want to come here atm ? Not much fun in our club atm!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only thing management care about are memberships. Better to cancel these than trying to appeal to common sense 

• Yes Have thought about it to be honest.

• Yep send it to Sarantinos and co.

• "Oh what is this? Petition for new coach? We already have one, thank you good sir. Now where is the membership spreadsheet, oh there it is, still holding strong i think we can get more. What can we do???? I know, lets do more funny tiktoks and do a video message for fans. No need to do anything for the fans themselves, they are only good for money and that is it. A premiership? That gets us more money? Seems like too much work and changing things up, we are making enough as it is now for half the work, leave it as is."

They do not care about the fans but they will soon, last time they did was in 2018 after our wooden spoon year. Sarantinos is a nice guy and good with making the club finacial but the philosphy is "Who do we sign to make us competitive, not win a title but competitive." It showed with the junior development involving nepotism too in the sense that priorities are elsewhere. But let's play a violin for BA who has no say on recruitment but so happened that his two sons, and a host of Rouse Hill boys all got contracts. With only Penisini being the one worth our while.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Is that you Brad?"
41 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Thank you my son"
42 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Email address?"
47 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"This is just the way Wayne would want things to be played out in the media. I think we are in a good position. McElduff declined to comment, that's just the response we should be giving at this stage."
59 minutes ago
More…