Australian schoolboys 10:30am

Watch on the nrl website 

 

eels players 

1. Liam Martin

2. Cyrus Bloomfield

8. Steven Nunn

14. Jirah Trey Stewart

17. Hayden Bell

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Down goes Frazier PNG in with the upset.

  • Why wasn't Lorima Seuseu selected 

    • He is only 16

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Yehez replied to LB's discussion 1EE Podcast 2027
"I loved it man during the season and love how deeply you go into the analysis. 
If I really wanna use up your time, my first prefrence is separating a reaction and preview podcast. But I understand that reuqires time. 
Second, If you do watch…"
5 minutes ago
Trent replied to Mallee57's discussion Eels first 9 Matches 2027! Leaked
"🤣"
18 minutes ago
LB replied to Mallee57's discussion Eels first 9 Matches 2027! Leaked
"Not necessarily. NQ played Wests, Newcastle played Manly, Dragons Melbourne and Dogs bye."
24 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Australian schoolboys 10:30am
"He is only 16"
26 minutes ago
More…