After a year of trial and error; Super, HOE and myself are looking at making the podcast better in 2027 as we sort of have an understanding with each other now and how it runs. Though this blog is basically me asking you, if you do listen to it, is there anything in particular that you would like to see from us in 2027 on the poddy? Could be a segment, could constructive feedback, could be focus on certain analysis. Whatever it is, here is your platform to put forward the ideas.
One idea that i believe we are going ahead with is having a weekly blog for questions from the blog site itself. Anything you want us to talk about you can comment and we will pick the best ones to discuss. That idea seems like the most likely. But any other ideas let us know.
Replies
They should have made people more accountable for the position the club finds itself in. In no podcast that I've heard from 1ee have I heard any criticism of Management or the Football manager. Nothing against you LB as I have great respect for you, but im just posting my views.
Also, I'd like to hear more on the vision and development in the club, as in my opinion that's very important, especially around the development of our juniors.
Fair enough Chief.
I loved it man during the season and love how deeply you go into the analysis.
If I really wanna use up your time, my first prefrence is separating a reaction and preview podcast. But I understand that reuqires time.
Second, If you do watch reggies, a review of that would be great.
But even if it stays a once- week, maybe releasing it Tuesday would be ideal? I felt release times varied.
Also put it on apple podcast if possible.
But these are all sorta preferences. Loved it as it is.