Replies

• Just watched last night's NRL 360 in full. What a bunch of lying sacks these pricks are.

The way they are talking about Lomax having to drop his salary expectations to play elsewhere, almost guarantees he will end up at Bondi.

It's pretty clear to me that they are all a mouthpiece for the Roosters and they are collectively doing their best to control the salary narrative, so when the Roosters eventually sign him, they can then say he signed for less as no one was willing to part with his $800k asking price.

I'm now convinced - he will be a Rooster.

• Yeah I think so .  We will miss on both him and turuva

• The are all smurking around the table again tonight on NRL 360 regarding the Roosters and Melbourne.........I wouldnt count on him coming honestly

• Yeah I just watched it.

You can tell they know what's going on here and id be willing to bet my right nut that he ends up at the Roosters.

Suddenly Anasta says, oh yeah that's right, Suaalli and Manu are both leaving next year so they definitely have the room.

• Yeah that was weird how they bring up both Easts and Melbourne and all act like it came out of nowhere like really? That is poor journalism if the case really. Stevie Wonder would have read a month ago Roosters were keen.

• They're totally in on it, it was painful to watch.

• It's painfully obvious after watching the Journo's. They dropped a subtle hint tonight and you watch, they'll frame it like we've somehow done something wrong when in fact, the Roosters have played it all along. That's why I created that blog.

• be here by round 6

• Now I know he is definitely not coming. Never seen you be correct mate.

• From the outside looking in, I like our chances. His management looks as though they were pushing for it as hard as us. They know he can get the higher contract out of us of the teams in a good position really looking at him, maybe Melbourne but they don't seem so stuck on him like we are. Roosters cannot afford what we are offering (yet again it is the roosters though) and at parra he won't have much competition for the spot he is after. Also I know I am a Parra fan but if I was a player looking to make a name for themself and put money on their market value parra is the best place for it because if you can bring success to the eels which no one has done for almost 40 years then you must be doing something right, like when Cronk was looking for a gig in Sydney if he really wanted to make a legacy he should of chose parra not the roosters. 1 premiership at parra would of looked much better then back to back premiers with the roosters. I believe Lomax is as good as signed and I never speak on these things in case i jinx them

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Jimmy Wong replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Bushie - The worst finals winning record in the history of the game.
"Brian Smith is 53%"
58 seconds ago
Muttman replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"If the razor was blunt AF and no risk of hurting anyone, then sure. Razors edge. "
2 minutes ago
Mapik replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Bushie - The worst finals winning record in the history of the game.
"How come Brian Smith is missing from the list?"
19 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"How does he keep getting employed when the team is clearly regressing? "
33 minutes ago
More…