Aiden Tolman??

What about signing Aiden Tolman for 1 year?

I realise he's getting on a bit and the dogs don't want him but if he's refreshed and only coming off the bench for 1 year adding that maturity to our young props, could work maybe? He wouldn't be too expensive I don't think

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Henry would be a great option but i think Kevvie has snatched him up Mick.

Reed seems handcuffed when he plays, he ran all the time in U20's and for us he barely runs.  And Dylan was a domiant half in the juniors yet he seems to have no idea when to pass or when to run. He's been told to run which is fine but the amount of times he's broken through and taken the tackle with overlaps is alarming.  Once again he seems to be second guessing himself.   Are these young blokes getting the quality coaching they need and are the being handicapped by a cluelsss coach who's game plans are based on energy,effort and no much else.

• Sorry, but I don't get the Paulo halfback thing

• A low life scum like you Alan who knows nothing about f***all has no right to throw stones at anyone.

• LOL low life scum???  Who the fuck are you again you dribbler????

Do you ever offer anything bar whinging at people that do????  Tell my why i am wrong otherwise go lick a window you silly old ball bag.

• Eel of 66 when he reads someone being remotely negative of his hero Bea Arthur

Kid Goofy GIF - Kid Goofy Silly GIFs

• Dear me, that sort of vile vitriol has no place on this forum.  Take a walk in the garden, find a hobby son. 

• It's disgusting Benny, why can't we all get along????

• Funny how a good coach can embarrass an also ran coach - AY!

Maybe why these two weren't getting a run at the Eels, they are smarter than the coach.

• Alvaro night have found form at the warriors but it was still below what we SHOULD be looking for.

• Imagine Cartwright and Tolman on the bench. Your asking for a bottom 4 finish

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Speech replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"It took 2 seconds to see that Turbo was in front of the kicker. The bunker was having a nap is the problem. But you also had a ref and 2 linesman both clearly blind or biased?"
2 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion The real truth - what next ?
"I see another 2012, 2013 happening soon. The ageing roster will be gone soon."
8 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"You are right but by the very nature of the game, NRL is so subjective on the personal whims of the referee. 
It's very ripe for corruption that's for sure. 
How to you fix it ? You can't, without slowing the game down so much that it becomes NFL.…"
11 minutes ago
Speech replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"Clearly the NRL disagree as they only fined him. "
11 minutes ago
More…