Adrian Proszenko: Eels looking at Daniel Anderson

On Continuous call team podcast, Proszenko mentioned we are on the look out for a new head of recruitment and Anderson's name is popping up. Mike Rush has a connection with Anderson, he worked with him while at St. Helens.

Whatever the case it seems Rogers is gone. Added to that is it could be that MON is not hiring Rogers' replacement. Usually the GM hires the HOR. He could still be involved but seems Rush, if he is to be CEO, is pulling the strings. Which is what many have asked for our CEO to do, Rush has connections and it calling on them.

https://youtu.be/un0MprWgXGs?si=oEKhzHGDh8kUxoNO

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

          • Quite the opposite. Browns a dunce , hence why Ryles has no issue with him . 

    • He got the job done in selling a spoon winning disgrace of a  club with no coach as an attractive destination.  

      Comared to Sarantinos and O’Neill  Even after Parramatta made the 22 gf, they couldn't attract flies to shit

       

      • Least we can agree it wasn't all BA now Chiefles. Some yeah, mostly not. Poor bastard was racing in Bathurst with a Holden Camira and keeping up with the pack at some stages. Even I have to concede I was hard on him for treating some bums like immortals, now I realise it was due to the fact he couldn't afford to lose them as these dopes had no idea how to replace them.

        • I think that is part of the evolution Wiz.....i.e I don't he ever thought he was driving a Camira and the leftovers from the start of the renaissance didn't either......The main thing is he finished the race and by chance of a miracle he went to the last 2, Daniel Anderson did something similar in 2009, but actually had a miracle.

          Still maintain we should have been awarded that GF even 2 years later. Then we would not have all the sorry souls on here crying about 40 years.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Parramatta sign Spencer Leniu on a 1 year deal.
"Chief I was able to see you in person, thankfully I can't, I would have decked you so hard for that haha.
You are a troll my friend but at least you are aware haha."
3 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin posted a discussion
Just heard on SEN 
5 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Trev's discussion Leniu confirmed departing roosters at the end of this season
"Sorry Chief, I was wrong, you're a bigger idiot than I first thought."
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Adrian Proszenko: Eels looking at Daniel Anderson
"I think that is part of the evolution Wiz.....i.e I don't he ever thought he was driving a Camira and the leftovers from the start of the renaissance didn't either......The main thing is he finished the race and by chance of a miracle he went to the…"
7 minutes ago
More…