On Continuous call team podcast, Proszenko mentioned we are on the look out for a new head of recruitment and Anderson's name is popping up. Mike Rush has a connection with Anderson, he worked with him while at St. Helens.
Whatever the case it seems Rogers is gone. Added to that is it could be that MON is not hiring Rogers' replacement. Usually the GM hires the HOR. He could still be involved but seems Rush, if he is to be CEO, is pulling the strings. Which is what many have asked for our CEO to do, Rush has connections and it calling on them.
Replies
He's put wheels in motion setting the Dragons up for far more success than they had this year . Smart fella , Brian Smith prodigy before setting off on his own journey. If we could get Jason Taylor as a specialist halves or assistant, we'd be on a good path. Unfortunately I think Ryles is a coach a bit like BA who won't surround himself with anyone that has more knowledge or could be deemed a threat. Hence why he was comfy with Nathan Brown and his mates around him. As opposed to say a Robbo who surrounds himself with only the best.
Are you saying Nathan Brown adds critical value? I reckon we could do much better to be honest.
Quite the opposite. Browns a dunce , hence why Ryles has no issue with him .
He got the job done in selling a spoon winning disgrace of a club with no coach as an attractive destination.
Comared to Sarantinos and O’Neill Even after Parramatta made the 22 gf, they couldn't attract flies to shit
Least we can agree it wasn't all BA now Chiefles. Some yeah, mostly not. Poor bastard was racing in Bathurst with a Holden Camira and keeping up with the pack at some stages. Even I have to concede I was hard on him for treating some bums like immortals, now I realise it was due to the fact he couldn't afford to lose them as these dopes had no idea how to replace them.
I think that is part of the evolution Wiz.....i.e I don't think he ever thought he was driving a Camira and the leftovers from the start of the renaissance didn't either......The main thing is he finished the race and by chance of a miracle he went to the last 2, Daniel Anderson did something similar in 2009, but actually had a miracle.
Still maintain we should have been awarded that GF even 2 years later. Then we would not have all the sorry souls on here crying about 40 years.
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
-
5
of 5 Next