Adrian Proszenko: Eels looking at Daniel Anderson

On Continuous call team podcast, Proszenko mentioned we are on the look out for a new head of recruitment and Anderson's name is popping up. Mike Rush has a connection with Anderson, he worked with him while at St. Helens.

Whatever the case it seems Rogers is gone. Added to that is it could be that MON is not hiring Rogers' replacement. Usually the GM hires the HOR. He could still be involved but seems Rush, if he is to be CEO, is pulling the strings. Which is what many have asked for our CEO to do, Rush has connections and it calling on them.

https://youtu.be/un0MprWgXGs?si=oEKhzHGDh8kUxoNO

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

              • Lol

                • Don't be disappointed in Chiefy, he is actually a good bloke, just has no contextual abilities of understanding much past a 12 year old......you possibly go to school with him Y2, now that would make sense.

  • Proszenko is quite well connected to eels no? So must have legs to it.

  • wasn't he part of the "Gang of Five" removed and deregistered in 2016

    • He was but of the 5 he was the least involved from memory he came in after but was guilty by association hence why he has continued in the game 

  • It would be good if they occur - Cameron would be a wonderful signing with Ando who both would have been around the club around the same time. 
    Personally cannot see us landing POS as per his comments in the past but it's footy so who knows.

  • How's Ando actually going after his injury? Absolutely cruel what happened to him but I gotta admit he fell off the radar a bit these last few years.

    He's a smart mind with a heap of experience, isn't detrimentally ego driven, and would be good to have back in the setup - I always rated him, was just never sure where his best role fit was.

    • did pretty good at the roosters and now dragons

      • He's put wheels in motion setting the Dragons up for far more success than they had this year . Smart fella , Brian Smith prodigy before setting off on his own journey.  If we could get Jason Taylor as a specialist halves or assistant, we'd be on a good path.  Unfortunately I think Ryles is a coach a bit like BA who won't surround himself with anyone that has more knowledge or could be deemed a threat.  Hence why he was comfy with Nathan Brown and his mates around him.  As opposed to say a Robbo who surrounds himself with only the best. 

        • Are you saying Nathan Brown adds critical value? I reckon we could do much better to be honest.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Parramatta sign Spencer Leniu on a 1 year deal.
"Chief I was able to see you in person, thankfully I can't, I would have decked you so hard for that haha.
You are a troll my friend but at least you are aware haha."
2 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin posted a discussion
Just heard on SEN 
4 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Trev's discussion Leniu confirmed departing roosters at the end of this season
"Sorry Chief, I was wrong, you're a bigger idiot than I first thought."
5 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Adrian Proszenko: Eels looking at Daniel Anderson
"I think that is part of the evolution Wiz.....i.e I don't he ever thought he was driving a Camira and the leftovers from the start of the renaissance didn't either......The main thing is he finished the race and by chance of a miracle he went to the…"
6 minutes ago
More…