Howarth isn't really improving that backline IMO and he has plenty of injuries. We need to be looking for a better centre than him. I wouldn't sign someone to be our first choice centre if they are not top quality. Would rather wait a year and go for a top player like Best.
"I'd like to see him try bringing some decent poms over. I get it's hit and miss bringing guys from an inferior competition, but over the years when the poms work out , they usually work out very well. They have a point to prove. He'd have a very…"
"Yeah I don't begrudge him trying his luck , but he did that and came up short. Now he expects to dictate to us as if he's still the in demand bloke he was 10 years ago. Thats the part he's not entitled to .
Rewind a few months and my stance was…"
Replies
I think that 17 is pretty spot on. Maybe not Volkman at 14, i think Edwards or Smith are the 14. Tuivaiti might start over Paulo.
Other than that, looks good.
We need a strike centre
depressing backline tbh, wouldn't mind Howarth at 4 next to the fox and kelly on the right with simonson. great 6 to 13 tho
Howarth isn't really improving that backline IMO and he has plenty of injuries. We need to be looking for a better centre than him. I wouldn't sign someone to be our first choice centre if they are not top quality. Would rather wait a year and go for a top player like Best.
Burton and Howarth at centres
Would rather have Bailey on wing and use JAC money on a centre
That team + a left centre and for Kautoga to be consistent is good. Very good even.
The rest of the top 30 should be a couple more backup outside backs and the likes of Talagi/Koina/Talataina/COinakis/etc...
I like Moretti , he needs to be in there somewhere . I think his balls will drop with a couple of tough nuts to show him the way.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next