Ok so this theme was run a few years back and opened a few eyes as to who exactly you were talking to . Is that mental picture you have of the name you see on the page accurate ? Well I'll start , who else is game to put up a pic of yourself for a while along with something from your list of hobbies .Let's get some insight into each other's lives . Feel free to leave your pic as long or short as you feel fit . Or just stalk and bat off over the pics ..The blog will be deleted when it's run its course .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I agree there is way too much knee jerk stuff going on. Most of our best 17 are still very good players. "
2 minutes ago
My Bob replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I agree and I would not move him on. He has lost confidence & match condition. With MM back and Brown next to Lane we could see the weapon he was before the  broken jaw etc.
Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. We need a new coach and…"
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"You say Meninga for the rest of the year but was does that accomplish? If you are going with an interim you season is over anyway so what is the point bringing Mal in? Doesn't do anything for you moving forward. Better off just using Barrett in that…"
22 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Have to disagree. 
We don't have the best forward pack in the comp.
Wouldn't even say top 3 or 4."
24 minutes ago
More…