Time to start fresh for 2019 season

Time to get a new coach and put a broom through the playing roster Arthur's moneyball has failed. Time to replicate the same coaching structure at the dragons that has paying divenends. Let's make a play for Michael McGuire for head coach. On Nrl 360 he's keen to coach again and has acknowledge past failures at the bunnies which led to his sacking. Bernie needs to ring his old rooster mate Brian canavan he's got great administrator and could slot straight in for head football operations.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ray stone, davis and salmon should get a run

Norman, french and gennings need to be given their marching orders
    • Disagree on Jennings though agree on everything else
  • I rather take Morris brothers and send those retard Jennings boys to dogs least Morris boys have a dig every game and put their bodies on the line
  • And fcuk hayne off
  • Yeah spoke briefly to McGuire last night said y don’t u coach the eels he said they haven’t called him I wld thought he was a smart coach I wld also go after carney to partner Moses n Brian smith football operations
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Acme replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Spot on Carlo. B.A is the good cop, but it apears there's no bad cop! I've been saying for years that Brads language has subconsciously set a low standard.
Remember all the talk just 2 months ago about the importance of starting the season well? I…"
8 seconds ago
Speech replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"It took 2 seconds to see that Turbo was in front of the kicker. The bunker was having a nap is the problem. But you also had a ref and 2 linesman both clearly blind or biased?"
3 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion The real truth - what next ?
"I see another 2012, 2013 happening soon. The ageing roster will be gone soon."
9 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"You are right but by the very nature of the game, NRL is so subjective on the personal whims of the referee. 
It's very ripe for corruption that's for sure. 
How to you fix it ? You can't, without slowing the game down so much that it becomes NFL.…"
11 minutes ago
More…