Replies

• how

• Login into to nrl supercoach and put this code into the invited to a league section
  • Ok I give up. This is very frustrating.

I have registered on the Daily Telegraph's NRL Supercoach page.

Can't find "invited to a league" or similar anywhere.

Would appreicate some help.

• If you can work that out give up, or go to your local friendly library, serious though how hard is it ?
    • I do it in the app go to the league section and there’s a little icon bottom right hand corner. Opposite corner to refresh symbol, once in there hit join a league and put the code number in. Hope that works
  • I joined. Those having trouble joining should prob not bother any more. SC is going to be way to hard for you and you will prob give up after a few weeks.

• I'm in boys :) 

• Thanks for the helpful reply Sporto84.

To the other two replies, if you don't want to help don't reply. We support the same team - why the hostility?

I have played before, and turns out there's a technical problem not letting me sign in properly that I've had to refer to the page's tech support.

• I'm in

• Done... in.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Correct - Cameron type guy would be good but along with some nous around him. Bennett again could be good but an understudy along with him such as a Holbrook. Brian Smith to help juniors too would be useful. He knows a bit about footy...
I know he…"
28 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Fergo = ¡estúpido cabrón!"
34 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I mean it's terrible isn't it while Melbourne and alike look for players all over the shop what are we doing lining up with everyone else looking in the same shopping window.
Then we get the sook brigade crying why other teams can get this player…"
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Muttman bought up Matt Cameron as an ex Parra guy brought through under Brian Smith as a key hire for me before they worry about FG they need to fix the layers underneath.
This in my eyes is the key hire and give him the tools to succeed.After the…"
1 hour ago
More…