Replies

• so why isnt Peats, in a position we crucially need, worth 600k?

• Great point mate
  • Jennings won't pass. So take 400k off the price.

• Lol.... cant wait for the taka semi combo again this weekend
  • Not sure how the defending premiers can afford to sign blokes on million dollar deals (big deal they let jack bird go, he wasn't on much before anyway) but a cashed up parra can't afford to resign semi or attract some huge name front rowers or hookers to the club.
    • i guess Greenturd is looking at BA and co from his rear window with a telescope. he is micro scrutinizing our cap. dosh dugan aint worth it anyways.

• like jamie packer shopping at aldi

• I've been saying he is worth 800k for 3 years and was initially laughed at. We should have valued him properly at that time and it has contributed to him leaving in my opinion. At his best he is a match winner
    • I agree mate
  • If we had that kind of money in the first place he would not have gone to France.  On current form he is not worth that kind of money as his impact on games is less then Gagai's.  If his form was up and Jennings was not inside him then yes, but that would mean he is our highest paid player.  If Jennings stays inside him his value drops by at least 200K.   

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bourbon Man replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Fair enough mate. 
We're all looking for answers. "
5 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I would be looking to move him on now. He is contracted until the end of 2025 but we should be looking to move him by November 2024. We can pay the last year of his contract out. He can come over here to England and play for one of our teams."
26 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"The goal kicking cost us badly today. If you are an opponent what looks better, being down 20-6 at half time or being down 14-6?"
29 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"I find it funny the media are only showing pictures of him wearing a Parramatta jersey. You know he did play for Cronulla, Canberra, Eastern Suburbs and Leigh but let's only post pictures of him in a Parra kit. Fucking arseholes."
33 minutes ago
More…