Seems the Hayne Plane is officially here

Looks like it is actually going to happen going be the news the last half hour or so. Hopefully the old legend Hayne comes back, not the lazy uninterested one.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hayne to centre
    And Taka to the 2nd row
  • The old legend is still in there. Just watch BA get it out.

• I love it when BA gets it out...

• He could still end up at the Rorters.
  • Each to their own.

• HAHAHAHHAHA

• Lock it in Eddie !
  • Doesn’t have a release from the Titans. Therefore can’t have signed a deal with Parra. It’s not official. Not yet anyway.
  • @Danny_Weidler

2h

The career of Jarryd Hayne on the Gold Coast is coming to a close. He has told influential Titans figures he is moving on.@9NewsSyd

View details ·
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"Lucky you. Positivity due to delusion in this instance is probably a good thing. Sadly, I'm a realist combined with a lover of the game, I understand it, I know when my team is cooked. They are."
2 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Mathew Clarke agree solely with you. BA has done a amazing job to bring the club back, but we are sinking at a great speed of knots. Got a tired old forward pack, injured long term backs, who should be getting rested whether they like it or not.…"
4 minutes ago
Sneaky Pete replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"You must be on some pretty strong drugs. "
8 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would have cayless over Mal? Muttman I thought you had a bit of sense. "
13 minutes ago
More…