1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Looks like it is actually going to happen going be the news the last half hour or so. Hopefully the old legend Hayne comes back, not the lazy uninterested one.

Views: 6686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn’t it just as likely he’ll end up at the Knights? Or Manly or Cronulla? Or even Chooks, as we all know they have no cap.
Regardless, if Hayne lobs at Parra, it’s such a mixed blessing, because of the large gap between what he promises and what he tends to deliver.

Yeah, but what if?.....................What if he delivers!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us still have that candle burning.........what if??????

BTW I'm still waiting for my lotto numbers to fall.

I'll forgive and forget if he wins us a premiership. But that's it.

The titans have confirmed Haynes release......interesting what occurs next.
Attachments:

On the 10 news Annersley had announced the release of him then, it was announced he would coming on a 500K contract.  The release was on compassionate grounds, which gives a big thumbs up to the Titans for dignity in the whole issue.

An interview was then had with Peter Wynn at his shop, where he was putting up older style Eels jersey's with his name on them and on one I noticed was the number 1.  Peter was quite positive about the move as well.

On the same news bulletin was the announcement that Latu was heading to the Titans and Pearce has signed a $4m, 4 year deal to play with the Nights.

Don't want him really. Oh well

Hayne’s return to Sydney has seen the Eels’ premiership odds ease from $12 to $13, their minor premiership chances slide from $11 to $13 while they went from $2.75 to $2.85 to make the finals and from $1.45 to $1.50 to make the top four.

Says it all really.

OH well it was great finishing in the top 4 this year. Back to the bottom of the ladder we go.

Yep and if has a mom game in the first few weeks the odds will shorten by double that amount. FFS the bookies had Canberra and Penrith as favourites this year. In other words they don't mean sh1t.

bookies odds only indicate where the money is going.

Gem, support another team mate

Who is gem?

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service