Moses Squeezed Out

Just on the news.
Parramatta are struggling to get the money to resign Hayne, MM may be squeezed out to fit Hayne in under the cap... WTF!!!
How the hell cant we afford them both when we don’t have one origin or Oz rep player in our side.
FMD this game is getting hard to care about.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• some one let B.A near the checkbook again,,,,, it was that huge tradie deal that has fcuked us.

• Lol
  • How the FUCK are we possibly struggling for money ???????
  • I wouldn't believe any of this.
  • Lol another troll. I watched the the news and no such thing was said. Only thing was about the stadium debacle. Besides if this was true the Telegraph and co would be straight on it lol 

• It was just on Prime7 - alluding to him being potentially squeezed out. Moses didn’t seem overly concerned by the speculation.
      • Yes because there’s been rumours he’s being shopped around. Nothing said about not having any money for Hayne.

• Did also allude to needing to free up more cap space for Hayne.

It’s all speculative - I’d like to think that there is another signing in the offing somewhere...
  • Not true.

• Awesome
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I agree there is way too much knee jerk stuff going on. Most of our best 17 are still very good players. "
1 minute ago
My Bob replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I agree and I would not move him on. He has lost confidence & match condition. With MM back and Brown next to Lane we could see the weapon he was before the  broken jaw etc.
Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. We need a new coach and…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"You say Meninga for the rest of the year but was does that accomplish? If you are going with an interim you season is over anyway so what is the point bringing Mal in? Doesn't do anything for you moving forward. Better off just using Barrett in that…"
20 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Have to disagree. 
We don't have the best forward pack in the comp.
Wouldn't even say top 3 or 4."
22 minutes ago
More…