1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Official breaking news - Michael Pearce becomes a Knight.

Daily Telegraph reports Pearce has signed with Newcastle.

4 year deal worth $1 million a season.

Views: 2840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good he didnt go to manly, dont want them any stronger and mitch is a good club footy player imo, hes got a lot to offer at club level.

it was all a huge con,  Pearce was not wanted at the roosters  and cooper cronk was always going to be there 7..

i wonder if napa  will go too... but to parra...

Wow didn't expect that. Lamb is to good for reserve grade. Will be interesting to see how it plays out
Lamb to manly apparently
Lamb has a lot of garbage in his game and is a yard short of space to make up for the short comings between his ears. Solid enough first grader , as a role player can be handy but don’t expect him to be in the upper echelon of halves who deliver premiership success he lacks those particular skills that set apart the best from the rest.
Good for Newcastle. Hope they are on the way up. I feel their pain after our own run of wooden spoons not too long ago.
Great signing for the Knights. I think he will be a good fit up there
But will we see a Pearce-Hayne halves combo???

lol at Manly. The silvertails website has a blog with 150 pages saying done deal with Manly. They are also pissed off at us because we got Hayne at a cut price deal.

Yes herd the same thing manly are angry
Great for the game. It’s where the NRL should have directed Cronk to go.
Good for Knights and Pearce.
Playing in Newcastle would be a good gig I reckon. Beaches, out of the city etc. The move should freshen Mitch up a bit.

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service