1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

You really have to wonder about some of the unicorns we have on this site as they have no shame and some of the excuses they have come up with for BA are pearlers.

The unicorns have recently accused people like myself and others who disapprove of what is happening at the club as having some evil Agenda which is quite laughable when you look at the history of these people, unicorns have a very proud history of backing absolute rubbish being at the club and what is even more deplorable is that even when the rubbish they back and want at the club are failing they still want them to remain at the club. 

The unicorns ,

Backed and defeded Kearney.

Backed and defend Ricky Stuart 

Backed and defended Steve Sharp 

Backed and defeded Brad Arthur.

Yet apparently people like myself who are against rubbish being at the club have a a evil Agenda , if you asked anyone with a full compliment of working brain cells who had the the evil Agenda I'm certain they would say the dopes who have consistently backed and defend rubbish at the club have a evil agenda in wanting the club to fail .

You would either have to have a agenda of wanting to the club to fail or have some kind of mental illness because to be this consistently wrong  over such a long period of time you either are doing it on purpose because you hate the club or are not mentally normal .

The excuses even trickle down to the CEO , Gurr has been a failure in everything he has done since being at the club and no excuses can be made for it yet the unicorns being the troopers they are  still had a crack at defending Gurr when someone posted a blog highlighting the education and training that Bernie Gurr has, yep Bernie is doing a fine job because he has the right education and training and that is all that matters .

Yes let's listen to the unicorns because is obvious they have the right agenda and have always been correct. 

Views: 2513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agree Josh, Brad was speaking like he knows hes gone imo, he looked like a weight had been lifted at last nights presser

People should ask BA what the issue was  he had with Daniel Anderson , DA had James Maloney all wrapped up for 2016 at the half the price of what Foran cost , BA threw a tantrum and got his way with Foran. 

This is a fact.

There is absolutely no doubt Maloney would have had a huge positive effect on our last few years.

My mail is that DA had secured Maloney for 4 years at 800k per season - as opposed to 1.2 million for the broken Foran. The club went with the more expensive player on the reccommendation of BA and Seward.

Our recruitment over the last 4 years has been woeful. We have fluked some bargains in Guth, Gower and Brown (all unwanted by their previous clubs) but the rest have been rubbish, including the massively overpriced Moses.

Spot on Kram, on this alone BA has failed let alone the diabolical style of footy we play.

3 from 14 if this was Kearney or Stuart people would be going off deluxe.

One top 8 finish in 5 years and the unicorns still have a hard on for it.

What a bunch of losers - honestly - mediocre loving fukcwitts

Only good thing I have heard him say recently is from his last interview. He mentioned that some more of the young guys are going to get a crack. I'll be interested to watch games just to see them develop. Theres not many other reasons to bother.

Yep no where near good enough, its not even stats the fact is BA cant change with the game, he is stubborn and has lost the players. You can put stats up all yr but they won't justify anything is this pathetic scenario

The scary thing is the club is too scared to do a cleanout

If you want to see clear proof that BA is a pathetic coach you only need look at the 2nd Half .

Souths attacked the same side in the first half and scored on each occasion ,you would think at half time that a coach worth anything would of come up with something to fix the problem but Brad Arthur beyond rubbish .  

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service