Leaked nsw team

https://www.zerotackle.com/leaked-nsw-squad-full-of-debutants-33458/

Love the selections. Would be exactly what i wouldve picked. Go the blues!!!

1.tedesco

2.adocar

3.roberts

4.latrel

5.turbo

6.maloney

7.cleary

8.rgc

9.coock

10. Klemmer

11.cordner

12.frizel

13.debellin

14.peachey

15.jurbo

16.vaughn

17.chrichton

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There bench looks a bit thin in size
    I would of had Shannon Boyd instead of chrichton.. Peachy is a very good selection on the bench can cover everywhere

I'm glad Cook is in the team, best hooker in the Comp ATM

A lot better then what Laurie would of picked
    • Shanon Boyd is a dead set bum
    • Bench is fine. Most of the forwards starting can play long minutes
    • I rate Shannon Boyd, his game for Canberra the other night he was so hard to tackle and was making yards for ease.
  • This team can put a lot of points on but will certainly leak a few. Roberts, Mitchell and Maloney are amongst the worst Defenders in the comp. Should be a high scoring entertaining game. I personally would have had turbo and Aitkin in the centres latrell in one wing. Certainly a courageous selector Ol Freddy.
    • I wanted

2. JAC
      3. Mitchell
      4. Turbo
      5. Cotric

But I can easily live with this
  • RCG vs NAPA.....first time in a while I’m looking forward to State of Origin 

• Jack Debelin over Jake Trbojevic is interesting?
  • What! No tigers? No Eels? Uhhh who else...Cordner the only Sharks...One Rooster...what’s going on here? The team should have been half Roryers and half sharks, Uncle Nic will be upset!

• Makes no difference, Qld will still spank them
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Alfred Mateo replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"A few years ago there wasn't many coaching options but there's a few out there now. As a starter - Brian Smith to Head of Football.
Potential coaching options in no order:
Jason Taylor
Justin Holbrook 
Josh Hannay
Bennett
John Cartwright"
1 minute ago
QuidQuoPro replied to Darren Munro's discussion Is Semi Radradra a chance for a wing spot this year?
"At least this blog was able to be resurrected, as for you floppa, don't let the door hit you on the way  out, and please take that imbecile of a General Manager you wax-lyrical ad nauseam!!"
5 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"In all due respect Cranky Brad, Meninga is not the answer he's not smart for me. If / when BA does go the Head of Football goes too and a clean out retention / junior development and the lot. We as a club have made too many errors in relation to…"
12 minutes ago
Titan replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"He was excellent. The problem was he had Lane beside him in defence who did fuck all to protect him all game. Just stood there in some defensive efforts"
20 minutes ago
More…