Eels still haven’t ruled out signing semi for 2018

The Parramatta Eels haven't ruled out re-signing another former fan favourite, Semi Radradra, if he decides to leave French Rugby at the end of their current season.Eels coach Brad Arthur has told News Corp, the club are monitoring Radradra's club situation."He is enjoying himself over there,” Arthur said."I don’t know if he wants to come back but if he does we would certainly want Semi back at the club."Semi knows that."Radradra could join an already star-studded backline for the Eels featuring; Jarryd Hayne, Clint Gutherson, Bevan French, Michael Jennings, Corey Norman and Mitchell Moses.The Eels still need to fill two more spots on their Top 30 roster, with roughly $500,000 left in the cap, however, Arthur has insisted they are in no rush to sign anyone."We are just after high quality players," Arthur said."We waited and Mitchell Moses became available midway through this year."We are just going to wait and see what happens."(Source: triple M)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmm interesting, I wonder if he will come back or not? I have a feeling he will stay over in France but I'd love to see him come back. Nice to know we still got 500K to spend and we aren't just going to waste it on rubbish.
  • Not enough comments Fuk yah
  • Semi is braining it over there, doubt he will be backing the short term.

• Yep. Semi is good everywhere. 

• We would off have more if we didnt sign t rex and hayne
  • Semi has apparently been offered more than his current at Bordeaux, doubt we can set that kind of money aside
    • If it comes down to money, then there is no way we can compete
  • I herd that semi is real homesick and may be back sooner than later
  • Eels have NEVER ruled out re-signing Semi if he chooses to leave Wugby.

That is WHY WE STILL HAVE A WAR CHEST!

Fkn ORF SEEZUN MALADY again.

• Captain old son you could not be further from the mark if you were going in the opposite direction.

1) Napa is NOT going anywhere - FACT!

2) Only ONE club showed any interest in Hayne, regardless of his price tag - Eels - FACT!

3) Titans were ALREADY locked into the contract to pay Hayne $1.2 million for 2018 - they had NO CHOICE.

4) Hoffman comment could be close to the money - well done you are batting 1/4

5) Raiders may NOT be anywhere near the cap problems you intimate - FACT! 1/5

6) Change your name because Normz could be on a bus heading out of town, sooner rather than later.

Final score = 1/6

Where's Poppa? - we need some Wisdom here

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"This block is pissed he didn't get a invite. "
12 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
""
12 minutes ago
"What a complete f####t, completely lost the plot. At least ba got him out of the club before his next brain burst. "
15 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"Lol do you even watch Reggie's that you are giving Brazel a go lol "
29 minutes ago
More…