CHALLENGING SEGMENT OF THE 2016 DRAW

Putting aside the Salary Cap issue I was just contemplating the next series of games & it looks like we r in for a very challenging & interesting few weeks.

After the Raiders, we play Manly at Brookvale, the Cowboys at Townsville, The Dogs at ANZ, the Bunnies then the Storm at Pirtek. We will soon know just how good we r. As the old saying goes, when the going gets tough then the tough get going. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think we'll beat the Raiders while Manly and Dogs form has been scratchy at best. Storm will be tough.
  • Saturday's game against the Raiders is extremely important in my view, we can't afford to lose 2 games in a row at home with certain scenarios hanging over our heads & also the need to win these games at home in general. If we can continue to win this will also lessen the impact to a certain degree of what lies ahead ( Nrl rulings). Would hate the media to have the ammunition that were also getting beaten on the paddock.
  • Why couldn't we get the dragons now, at least that game be good for our for/against..

But yes, that's a really tough stretch, alot of these grounds we go to have been bad for us.

• Yes Mick spot on, don't think it will make or break our season but a bit of a tough patch to get through. Great work as well Mick putting up a blog about just footy, some how just pure footy talk seems to get lost with all the innuendo flying around about investigations, TPA's etc.

After all, it's all about the footy isn't it :-)))

• Eels have the toughest first 10 rounds in the comp, some people have already hit the panic button on our season. 3-2 to a fantastic result. If we can got 6-4 I'd be happy considering the draw. We could we be 1-4 right now. 8 of our first 10 games have been against top 8 teams and some top 4 teams.
  • Why couldnt we play the roosters, dragons or knights atleast once before round 11
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eelvangelist replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Very good "
12 minutes ago
Eelvangelist replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"Be blessed!"
14 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"Send offs don't really happen anymore, unless the ref is 100% certain that it is a send off. Even if it's 99.9% a send off they don't do it. Especially when you take home ground advantage into consideration, the screaming fans, and that chance those…"
14 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"You're talking out of your arse Micheal . Titans owners loved Mal right up until Des arrived . 
He had them fooled for years .  Mal is a shifty old grub , but those morons loved him  "
14 minutes ago
More…