Another NRL team cheating the cap

In Paul Kents artical in todays paper there is a little piece about another club being caught out cheating the salary cap. They have been caught out by ICAC investigations into Eddie Obeid. This has me worried that it might be the eels, aren't some of Roy's buddies part of the ongoing ICAC investigation?.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What does ICAC stand for?

• Independent Commission Against Corruption
  • Phone taps are the source of information in relation to the salary cap breaches
  • go Tentnoz

• maxresdefault.jpg

Top Dwogs heros.

• Is there any connection you know of or is it just a guess on your behalf? The dogs would be my guess
    • What a wanker.
    • fully sick Bro!!!  Feking Hectic!!

• Is that Jim Dymock? I think he went back to Belmore.
  • Ive been making jokes and comments regarding Obeid and Spagnolo for a long time on here, its hard to print the alleged nature of their dealings without getting into trouble, but lets just say there is a lot of meat on this bone.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Eel for life's discussion Think we found our new fullback (and x factor)
"agree that early fuck up would have killed most young guys 
the fact it didn't shows he has good self belief and that's a lot of the equation - look at ego and Hayne 
anyway I think I will really enjoy watching him playing 
especially if it's under…"
24 minutes ago
Eel for life posted a discussion
He was awesome last night, yes he made some mistakes which was expected but he didn't go into his shell, if anything he got better as the game went on.Really hope he resigns with the club
35 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Our poor 1 on 1 defense let us down. Plus lack of speed. We are just too slow a team
We are carrying an out of form Lane. "
1 hour ago
LB replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"How can that be they are playing to get rid of him? Trying to win means you keep him."
1 hour ago
More…