2018 Team List

1. Gutherson2. French3. Jennings4. Takka5. Hoffman6. Norman7. Moses8. Alvaro9. King10. Evans11. Tepai12. Mau13. Brown14. Mannah15. Scott16. Edwards17. Vave

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Way to early for a team list.
  • That team would still have to massively over achieve to make the top 4 . I'm not sold on and reckon we'd need a better option than

Tep ( maybe )
    Norman
    Hoffman
    Mannah
    • Tep and Norman have been 2 of our most consistent players over the last 2 seasons (along with Gutho). Still think we're shy a front rower (not really sure Evans is the answer).
    • Teps just starting to play good footy and fire up Wiz, if he hadnt done that he'd be on my list but he looks like hes starting to come good i reckon, if he keeps the new found attitude im a fan.

• Some fan at the game on sat said norman wants to go back to qld.
  • Takaraingi is no longer a viable centre option. Auvau takes his spot.
  • WOW Taka and Hoffman edge! That's brilliant! Thanks skip
    • Also Gutho goes to centre I don't even care what you guys think French stays at fullback.

French
      Rona (if)
      Jennings
      Gutho
      Leleisiuao
      Norman
      Moses
      Evans
      King
      Paulo (if)
      Ma'u
      Moeroa
      Brown
      Scott
      Alvaro
      Edwards
      Vave
  • Thats not correct EFL, Norman has had a very poor year this year and is a shadow of the player he was 3 years ago, blind freddy can see that.

He wasnt mentally there much last year either.

The only thing Corey has been consistent with is is playing below par footy and being a dope.

• He was playing very good footy in the first third of the year up until he injured his groin.  After that injury I agree he struggled in attack. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Lane was a dud at the Bulldogs, Warriors and Manly. They had the footy nous to flick him. Guess who keeps picking him in our team. That's right,         " Supercoach ".
 "
5 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"That's the problem. 
As bad as Sivo is he is still the best winger we have thanks to poor recruitment. 
This is what you end up with when the coach wants to have a forward stacked roster.
 "
8 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"The hidden truth was that last night's effort was to do with emotion due to the embarrassing Darwin thrashing. Exactly the same with the Canberra thrashing followed by the NQ effort. 
These types of collective team efforts are not sustainable for…"
8 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"In 22 I made a statement that we were the second best team and would make the top 4 and the GF and that seemed like blind faith yet it happened. Last year I wrote off our season before we even played a game just like I did in 2018 so I'm not one to…"
11 minutes ago
More…