2018 membership pack arriving November

Just had an email telling me my members pack will arrive November minus the hat. The hats have to be picked up on fan days or game days. Do I hold my breath???

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I asked my account manager if my young fella's pack would arrive before Christmas, His reply was that they would indeed arrive before Christmas. He did say it should be November, but will be before Christmas.... Here's hoping.

• Hats picked up on fan days or games?

What about country people and people who buy non ticketed membership?

• On the website it says that for ticketed standard memberships (ANZ) caps are to be collected at games, fan day etc. For regional, interstate and non ticketed there is no such message, so I assume they are mailed out with the rest of the pack. Not sure why they just couldn't do that for all members.

• Smart way to get a few extra people to go the open training session and fan festival day by allowing hats to be picked up there

• Yes sounds like thats what theyve done, and if so its not cool holding their loyal fans to ransom over something they were shown was in their pack, why should the loyal supporters have to pick their own fucking hats up at a time thats ok with the club, why should fans at game day have to be bothered to go looking for their membership cap?

What a fucking joke from the club manipulating the fans like that, very disrespectful seeings the caps the only decent thing you get.

• Would have been interesting to get an explanation from the club as to why.

• This reply was deleted.
      • So the non ticketed members and out of towners are forced to go pick them up?

How many yerars has their been problems with the membership pack? just about every year.

• The email clearly says ticketed members will need to pick them up. Maybe the hats will take longer as our major sponsor will be on them? 

• LOL what a farce from the club, im surprised they arnt posting them out later but the clubs realised it would cost them a few dollars postage each to send so theres 40 odd thousand dollars gone, so we will make the fans pick them up.

Its just not how a club should be treating lifelong loyal supporters but our supporters have been treated like shit for so long many just dont know the difference.

• Gee Snake, you see nasty stuff behind most things the club does. Settle down, it's because the hats are being prepared by the new supplier and won't be ready when the packs are being originally sent

We do get our knickers in a knot on some really insignificant things
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I just can't believe we have let Ethan Sanders go based on last night. 
Imagine if that was Brads son - they'd have already erected a bronze statue of him outside the stadium "
49 seconds ago
Tad replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"If you were looking for another coach I would probably canvas a broad spectrum of players who have had a career under many different coaches and see what coaches and their attributes have had the greatest influence impact on their development as…"
3 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Darren Munro's discussion Is Semi Radradra a chance for a wing spot this year?
"Just saying this blog is 11 years old.
Darren you wanted to get rid of BA after the spoon in 2018.....he has made numerous finals and a GF since then and we just about all agree he is now finished. 
I cannot criticise him for hanging in there after…"
8 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"💯👍🏽"
27 minutes ago
More…