2009 run to semis brewing. Eels to come good

Parramatta can and will turn this around. They do need new personal but BA remains the man to guide and inspire them.  Hayne to ignite it, Corey Norman to step up and display his natural talent.   Stay tuned. 

As per last 2 weeks, it has been building.  The Warriors 2nd half effort was the start.  On Thursday night Norman lifted his performance, having been returned to his rightful position.  The more open, expansive style developed further.  We now need to support each ball carry. There were many good runs with hands free but no runners. That will change this week.
Hayne returning, Norman has much to prove.  The Eels backline is as capable as 2009. Newcastle this weekend are going to encounter an attacking outfit. Stay tuned!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I’m always the optimist however I think we r gone
  • 3320946011?profile=original

• This is a strange work of fiction. 

• Hmmm! Really mate! I don’t think so, this is worst year for the Eels in the last decade minimum! 

• Really 

• Stop licking toads back
  • How many more times does Norman need to step up and Hayne to ignite :/
  • I would love nothing more than for this to be true but that was a once in a lifetime event.
  • Ever heard of the 5 stages of grief?

Well you’re experiencing the first - DENIAL.

Angers next.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Correct - Cameron type guy would be good but along with some nous around him. Bennett again could be good but an understudy along with him such as a Holbrook. Brian Smith to help juniors too would be useful. He knows a bit about footy...
I know he…"
28 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Fergo = ¡estúpido cabrón!"
34 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I mean it's terrible isn't it while Melbourne and alike look for players all over the shop what are we doing lining up with everyone else looking in the same shopping window.
Then we get the sook brigade crying why other teams can get this player…"
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Muttman bought up Matt Cameron as an ex Parra guy brought through under Brian Smith as a key hire for me before they worry about FG they need to fix the layers underneath.
This in my eyes is the key hire and give him the tools to succeed.After the…"
1 hour ago
More…