All Discussions (38737)

Sort by

The future is becoming clearer

Bit by bit, Stephen Kearney's plan for the future is starting to crystallize.

Over the next two years we can expect to a score of 1. Hayne 6, Roberts, 7. Sandow. I would expect Hayne to move to six after that, with the club making a play at a retur

Read more…
100 Replies

Hayne's future is at six

Jarryd Hayne's exclusion from the opening NSW Origin team, in my view, could be the best thing for both Hayne's career and the Parramatta club.

What is clear is that Hayne will struggle to represent either NSW or Australia in the fullback position

Read more…
130 Replies

This is killing me

Has anyone ever seen a game where a side's halfback touched the ball as little as Jeff Robson did tonight.

Robbo had NINE touches all night. Thurston had more touches than both Robson and Mortimer combined. Robbo kicked the ball three times.

Seri

Read more…
63 Replies

Another missed opportunity?

Back in February/March, Hull KR de-registered Michael Dobson because Willie Mason had issues with his Tongan visa and Dobson was injured for 8-10 weeks. So Dobson was de-registered so they could fit Mason into their international quota, and from what

Read more…
10 Replies

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.
"I've gotta disagree. If there's one thing I know about our team, it's that they lose when they are expected to win. Also keep in mind the last time we played Cronulla we were lucky their goal kicker forgot his kicking boots. Strangely I'd prefer to…"
8 minutes ago
GRUNTA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.
"No, YOU are a dickhead.
Now fark off back in the cupboard where you belong and can talk knob sucking crap with your pals all you like."
13 minutes ago
Troy Wade replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Tigers vs Eels
"Parra by 12 - MOM Jnr"
15 minutes ago
GRUNTA replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game day blog - Tigers vs Eels
"I'll go with Eels by 2.
MOM Sivo."
18 minutes ago
More…