Your fave t shirts

as a simple jeans and t gal I love clever t shirts that have a humourous or satirical edge . What are your faves that would make someone look twice or have a laugh 9220738276?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 9220739472?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Jeans, t and no bra?.........

• No I like my bra 

• Boooo 

• How does a gender non-binary samurai kills his enemies?

They / them

• 😂, I wonder how many heads that will go over / .  It took me a bit I must admit .. Clever ! 

• My 12 year old daughter told me that one. F&ck I laughed. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"If the good eels turn up (the right attitude) they should win reasonably comfortably. 
Eels 28 fins 18
Mom gutho."
3 minutes ago
HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Looks like the JA mistake all over again.  You don't develop your game sitting on the bench for first grade if you are a half or a fullback with very limited experience to begin with."
6 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Conditions make this game more even than we think. Control the ball; decent tackle efficiency and get to the kick and be patient. That's the key. The Fins have a balanced halves pairing too. Don't underestimate them. We should win by less than 8"
13 minutes ago
Parrapowa replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Win comfortably. "
30 minutes ago
More…