Worst Parramatta 17 (1947-2018)

Parramatta's worst ever players 1-17.
1947-2018
(And for the politically correct, Parramatta's "not so good" players)

1. Paul Carige
2. Taulima Tautai
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Robert Muchmore
5. Etu Uaisele
6. Ben Roberts
7. Chris Thorman
8. Carl Webb
9. Shane Muspratt
10. Justin Poore
11. Shane Shackelton
12. Lee Mossop
13. Reni Maitua
14. Joseph Paulo 15. Justin Tsoulos
16. Darcy Lussick 17. Luke Kelly

Players on standby to make team
Kane Evans, Will Smith,

Manager: Stephen Kearney

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Will Smith did fantastic for us last year and puts in 100%

He had one shocker of a game filling in in a position he does not play

Kane has been very good his last few games. Sometimes players have a bad run. He should be judged on how he performs next year. I recon he will go better than he went at roosters and be a good buy

• That's why they are both on standby.  I'll never forgive Will Smith for the 2017 elimination final though, his error changed the game.  And then this year against St George, his errors changed that game as well.

• The list needs more Paul Kent and Billy Rogers

• This reply was deleted.
    • My second thought!
  • chris walker

chris hicks 

paul whatuira 

billy rogers

mitch allgood

api pewhairangi

matt ryan

chris sandow

josh cordoba

henry perenara

marcus perenara

• How come there are no players pre-1993? We won 8 or 9 spoons in the 50s and 60s...
    • Many reasons, for one this is my own list and my own personal opinion.   I didn't see the players of those sides in the late 40's and 50's.  I have read stories about those years and my grandfather told me a few.  Mainly the players in those teams were amateurs for the most part, A-Graders etc. The club had no star players until Ken Kearney became coach in the early 60's, then the club started to go somewhere.  

I think comparing players then to now is different. Especially when the players of today do this as a profession and are paid huge money.  When they perform at a bad standard consistently they deserve to be criticised.   

• Tulson Tolette
  • I know and unfortunately everyone will remember just that one game.  

• You'll upset a few with Ryan Morgan. He used to get a lot of love on here- was the next Jamie Lyon apparently pfft!

There's so many to choose from. Late 80's early 90's Eels like Greg Drake, Joe Bartolo, Tony Cosatto, Stu Galbraith, Peter McPhail. Kris Keating in more recent times.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! posted a discussion
Something I've just realised and been dealing with lately is how many fans are happy with this club putting out sub par performances or worse. Constantly finding excuses for results for the team loss and so on. I've backed BA for 10 years solid, had…
1 minute ago
Frankie Fong replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Having Meninga around any club is not good , this aura that has been built around him because he is seen as some kind of man management guru is hilarious . 

It's very easy to man manage champion and once in a generation players like he had in…"
12 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Yeah so true. I remember thinking a couple of years ago, how is this bloke in first grade. The coach persisted and for while he was just hanging onto a spot from the bench getting some minutes in the middle. Then bang, he came good and was for at…"
13 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Nathan Cayless is an option. "
16 minutes ago
More…