Replies

• Yes the team thought a game or two would be great but he did play more and that's were the problem lies.

• Exactly correct. 

None of us had a problem with him being picked for the Warriors game. 

We had a problem with him being picked against good teams like Manly, Souths, Roosters, Raiders etc

We lost those games and it cost us a top 4 spot and eventually our season. 

• JA didn't cost us those results though.

Lack of intensity failing to aim up and our foward doing errors cost us more so than JA.

JA is like every other half learning there trade they are never going to get better if you don't give them crack and with COvid and limited opportunities in lower grades it was trial by fire for him.Some good some bad.

• Is that what happened with joey at Newcastle, someone gave him crack?

• JA is one cool customer, has anyone seen the video of him dancing with two blondes in a hotel room? JA was drunk as a skunk and his hands were all over, literally. He's growing on me the young lad lol

• That sounds a lot like bullshit to me!

• 😂😂, that's a good one. If they were all that worried about winning then why did they play so shit ? 

• Well he doesn't want anyone ahead of his son does he ??

strategic move BA 

• Ummm - we have pretty much ZERO dummy half back ups and we are letting one go??? Weirdness.

• EXACTLY. 

We need a replacement for Lussick and to NOT let Smith walk. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
2 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
49 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
More…