Replies

• Ughh Jakob arthur..

• Found this on triplem

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.triplem.com.au/story/ready-s-mail...

• I would be happy to see Cotriic as an Eel, he is a quality player in a crap club.

I would be sad to see Will leave, he never lets us down & is clearly our best back up 7, well clear to all except Mr & Mrs Arthur. 

• Would rather keep Will Smith. Cotric is bog average. 

• BEM, good to see you back.

• Good to see you to Snake.

• I noticed Will say he was frightened of a ''die hard crazy eels stalker fan chick'  who he caught hiding in his garden, maybe he's leaving because of that?

• It is OK, Carlo is apparently moving to the Gold Coast!

• Lol snake

• He was not bad at the raiders.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Raptor Jesus replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Both RCG and Paulo are vital to our success IMO.
It was no coincidence we wilted without RCG in the games he was injured.
Paulo is equally as important for dominating the middle, generating second phase play, fast play the balls etc. He has a…"
19 seconds ago
Mick replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"I think next year we will be competitive but the following year could be a decline "
7 minutes ago
Mick replied to CarloEEL2's discussion Conflict of interest
"I dont see conflict of interest being an issue, its having courage to make a call based on whats being played out and not worrying about getting peoples back up- it's hard to argue that JA played 4 or 5 too many games "
17 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Mind you, in the depths of our winters we can get down to 18 or 19 deg, lol. "
33 minutes ago
More…