Replies

• 1. Yes we can -   World Champs, not until we are proven at the highest levels.

2. 1st or Second 

3. Wont Happen :)

• BE, do remember 2018? I doubt it will  happen but anything is possible 

• At this stage we are as good a chance as any team, but need to beat Storm and Roosters in regular season to prove this.

top 4. But realistically expecting 4 or 5

he should be gone but I doubt it will happen. As BA said himself he's made mistakes, so if he knows this you'd expect him not to fall for them again.

• 1) I think we've entered the realm of being a realistic chance not merely a possible or a maybe.

2) To be a realistic chance of winning you need to finish Top 4. Barring significant injury I think this is likely. 

3) The only way we finish bottom 4 is a horrendous injury toll. If that's the reason then BA may survive but given how depressed the club would be at that point, and given BA's lengthy tenure they may consider a fresh face to re-energise the place. 

• Love your response Muttnan . If I was a betting man then I would copy your cautious , however confident , approach . Parra can win a premiership very soon mate and 2020 sounds good to me . 

• 1 Will go close this year but won't win it. 2021 is our year

2 Top 4

3 Anything less than a game before the GF is a fail!!!

• -No

-4th

-Sacked

• 1. No

2. Top 6

3. He will be terminated but I don't see that happening.

• 1. Will go close, if not definitely 2021.

2. 3rd

3. Goneski, but we will not finish in the bottom 4 unless we have an horrendous injury toll. 

• 1 Good chance but we would have to beat storm and roosters

2 3 or 4 depending how bronc's go

3 if we go that bad he should be hung drawn and quartered

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read