Who would you swap for Lomax?

With all the talk that Flanagan won't realese him early unless he gets a good player. Who would you let go? 

Me personally I would let Paulo, Sivo or Matterson go fo him. Paulo just seems to be running in cruise control these days, doesn't have the same effect he once did. 

Lomax would be a great pick up and needed for our backline, we must go hard for him. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pops, as usual, you are wrong. 

I didn't tell the St George coach anything. He is not a known member of this site. Further, even if he was, I did not say, nor can it reasonably be inferred, that I know better than him. I was merely stating the Dragons need forwards. That is obvious. Look at their roster. Tom Eisenhuth is their lock. Jack De Belin is playing prop. Their bench is horrible. 

As for your question, what's in it for Matto? That's irrelevant. The title of the thread reads - "who would you swap for Lomax?" Your criticism applies to every player suggested with equal force. It's axiomatic that the Eels player would need to agree to it. 

Words have certain meanings. People can't do more than use the words that convey their intentions. 

• After last year  I'm surprised how many would hand over a quality forward for Lomax. We started the year without Lane and Matto and couldn't get off the back foot. Lane came back then went again and took RCG with him and we were in trouble. Paulo missed a few, we had to bring forwards over mid season 

Dylan playing silly buggers didn't help but the principle reason for a poor season was that we failed to hold the middle 

No to Paulo, no to Matto no even to Offy. 

• Your making a lot of sense on here Al !

• No way we get rid of  Gutherson... He is our main consistent player week in week out..Matto and Harper and Sivo..

• Why do Parra need to offload another player mid season? We are already missing 3 players from the top 30 as I understand. Just because that is what St George want, doesn't mean it has to be a Parra player. Go and spruik St George to players from other clubs to move mid season.

• Sivo to go. Too slow. Shit defender. Sick of seeing him get caught out in the defensive line then trending water to try catch what he stuffed up. He is only good if you hit the ball on his chest 5 metres away from the try line. For everything else, he is passed his best. 

• Too all who think getting rid of sivo or jnr hang your heads in shame!!!!!

mattetson maybe but still reluctant 

hands and or simmonson, ogden , Harper , asi or makatoa go for it bye bye!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Poppa  at 73 I have trouble remembering the names of some of the groups I belong to. Who knows Bennet may end up selecting a cleaner at the club to play centre . Maybe a bit like Trumpy who often thinks he won the election against Obama "
12 minutes ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"I have sat on Boards and I have never been the smartest person in the room. What I did have was the best advice from people that were glad to help the goals I was trying to achieve. That advice came from a World Chairman of one of the world's…"
54 minutes ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You don't need to be a great player to be on a football board, management experience and a quota of football/sport administration and understanding is the imperative along with a degree of entrenprenaural understanding..
Contrary to Wiz's…"
1 hour ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Didn't I read recently where Parramatta Council has become a sponsor of the Eels? Maybe part of that agreement was that in return they had someone on the football club Board?"
1 hour ago
More…