Who Wins?

So we have two games this weekend! 1) Dolphins vs Rorters and 2) Knights vs Penrith Cheetahs! Who wins to book a place on the Grand Final? I'll go for Dolphins and Knights!
That would be the best Grand Final in my opinion! My reason is 1) Dolphins have never won and they're the newest team in the NRL and them winning would be encouraging for the Perth Bears coming into the NRL next year!

2) The Knights haven't won for awhile and they're also out of the top 4 and no team in the current NRL system has won a Premiership outside of the top 4. 3) The Dolphins have also been beaten by 50 points and no team has won a premiership that's been beaten by 50 !

The other two sides! Tired of the Penrith Cheetahs and the Rorters! 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I hate to say it because it reinforces the fact that the salary cap isn't working, but the Roosters and the Panthers are the top 2 teams this year and are deserving of a GF.

    I think the Panthers will win it as long as Cleary is fit.

    The Dolphins will find it hard against both these sides, and the Knights aren't close to either the Panthers or the Roosters.

    A win for the NRL would definitely be Knights or best case scenario the Dolphins as it proves that new franchises can still work and be successful.

    My money is on the Panthers beating the Roosters in the GF.

    • Gee Captain no hard feelings but I hope your wrong 

      • I hope I'm wrong too! 🤣

    • I reckon Cleary has the same foot injury that Moses was carrying. Could be a upset.

      • They'll win even without Cleary, that system Penrith play they'll frustrate Newcastle all day.

      • Boom 💥 

  • Only way to beat Penrith is to attack their edge and isolate T'OO in the air. Knights can win but they will need to be attacking all day. If Panthers geto 12-0 at half time, they will choke the game away from the knights.     In tonights game, Dolphins have the best backs in teh comp and a good forward pack. They have to play their game too and risk the pass here and there. Otherwise Roosters will close it down and come through the middle.     Go Phins. 

    • Which team is most likely to beat the Panthers

      • I think the Roosters are the only team with the defensive ability to hold Penrith out and could sneak a win if things go okay for them. I think a Roosters vs Panthers GF would be 35% chance Roosters win.

        I don't think the Dolphins or the Knights can hold out the grind of Penrith for 80 minutes. They both have points in them but they'll get fatigued and fade in the second half and Penrith will close it out.

        Everything changes if Cleary is properly injured and it impacts his ability to play substantially. If that's the case I think it's anyone's game.

  • panthers and roosters to beat fins in a close 1, the game of the weekend

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"yep he is not a battering ram. He needs to be at lock to be fully effective. Needs that offloading game back too. 
Koina will hopefully back his debut next year and everyone will see why many here rate him at a top 3 prospect at our club"
2 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Poppa's discussion I wonder how this came about....the next stage of the evolution....what happens with MON when you look at the circumstances.
"Now is the time to chase Ponissi, Storm losing players, Munster and Grant going to market. Bellamy moving on, no real candidate to replace him."
11 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"He will be on close to 800k a year at the broncos. I'm sick of the rich top clubs flaunting the fucking rules."
29 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"If you believe all clubs abide by that, then I have stars to sell you. It's all BS!!!"
31 minutes ago
More…