Who do you want to win

I know 90% of people don't give a shit who wins the GF so there is no point writing on the blog saying "I don't give a shit"

Who do you now want to win the whole thing and why.

It absolutely pains mean to no end to say I want the storm to win as they are easily my most hated team for what they did to us in 09 and to rugby league in general over the last 20 years.

My thinking is at least we can say we beat them twice this year and if they win the whole thing it shows we have the game and team to win it next year as we will basically have the same team next year

Thoughts 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Storm will win it

• As much as I hate the Storm I hope they win it,

I like the way the have played this year without Cam Smith and I think their next generation of stars like Brandon Smith, Hughes, Grant, Munster and Paps have really stood tall for them. I did like our chances if we were to meet them again but alas that won't be possible this year.

Out of the others I can't stand the Panthers now, Manly or the Rabbits - all have their fair share of fuck wits.

• I just don’t know. I hate the Storm, I now hate the Panthers ( professional fouling, game stopping A-holes), Souths give me bad vibes and as a lifelong Eels man, traditionally I am supposed to hate Manly.

One of my best mates is a Manly man and we now live on the Northern Beaches so I suppose I am going for Turbo and his mates. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
39 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…