When will it be our time?

With another season in the books and another year we fail to life the premiership trophy, I know we won't be winning it in the 2-3 years but is there anything to look forward to that can gives us some hope? Young kids coming through promising through any good? 

 

Shame 09 lost to cheats and 22 ran in to a once in a generation team who were at their peak. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I don't believe anyone on this site will still be alive when they finally win another one.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hector replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Same message to you as to pop just put yp what read fuck you Expert genius "
5 minutes ago
Hector replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Ah shit sorry juat put what read"
7 minutes ago
Parrafan101 replied to Yeah Man's discussion When will it be our time?
"I don't mind LB, always fun and games here. But man I'm excited, Mike rush, Spencer and Luai. "
21 minutes ago
BEM replied to Yeah Man's discussion When will it be our time?
"I don't believe anyone on this site will still be alive when they finally win another one."
23 minutes ago
More…