What Preist stabbed in Sydney

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/christian-leader-stabbed-multiple-times-in-sydneys-west/news-story/22df35076f276019b18afc3700fd478c%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwi3lZHzgMSFAxXt4DQHHSfpBDwQyM8BKAB6BAgFEAI&usg=AOvVaw31DXHRSAaNmQXHqPHXkeOU

Apparently attacker yelled "Allah Akbar". Have video of it if you want. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why were people attacking the police ? I don't get it , are they that backwards that their pope guy gets attacked and then they attack the people that turn up to assist ? 

• It will only get worse as kids are not taught to respect people or property.  It isn't isolated to ethnic groups either.  Kids are taught why should I respect someone as respect has to be earnt despite previous years being taught to respect authority and respect your elders. 

I see it in kids as young as 5 telling their parents to fuck off in the shops.  There is no way I would ever dare to say that growing up.  I remember eating soap and nursing bruises if my parents heard me swear at all.

I have seen first hand the hatred of police and government authorities in my nieces and nephews who were taught from an early age to hate and lie to any government agency especially the police, just to protect their filthy typical junkie houso parents.  It has taken years to help them learn police and government agencies are their to help.  Once taken from their parents and put in stable homes 1 of my nephews want to be a policeman to help others but I will do everything I can to stop him.  They don't get paid enough for the shit storm they face now which will only be 100 times worse in years to come.

• Too right FM. Society it seems has developed a tendancy towards etitlement, and this is what the kids are witnessing. If their parents aren't demanding respect through their own actions, how can they possibly teach their kids how to show respect and how to earn that respect? To take matters such as this into one's own hands is to disregard the basic human principle to make the world a better place for others.

• 12428207670?profile=RESIZE_930x

• This is what you get when you indiscriminately import religious  fanaticism into the country. It's  entrenched here now. Well done our elected representatives. 

• Apparently we are the racists for pointing that out mate.

You can't cure stupid.

• Tank, it's  more dangerous than stupid. It's  an ideology with inherent  agendas. 

• All this started way back in 1972 when the godfather of the labor party was elected Goph Whitlam , between him and Al Grasby stated the influx and continued especially under R G Rud with fifty thousand illegals that labor said they couldn't stop ,Tony Abbot stopped it in three months ,wake up Australia.

• Yes Col, good old Al Grasby the migrants mate. A very forgettable period in aussie political  history.

• I think you need to pump the brakes here bloke..   There are a LOT of migrants who came through due to the immigration polices of G Whitlam and A Grasby , namely ME who came from apatheid South Africa for a better life ...carved out by my parents for a great great life here ....pull you Fing head in ........

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Great Article exposing something where you can learn from  disappointments in being at the bottom of the ladder in what you do. Sometimes being in that place can be a good place to be to have a clearer view on how to progress. If you are midfield…"
58 minutes ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Excellent Post HOE . Expressing what you just wrote is a great way of internalizing learning which is the point I was trying to say.When we say or write out thoughts down the way you just did is also relevant in players processing different ways in…"
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
2 hours ago
Inside Info replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Apart from maybe Hopgood, we dont have players that week to week can depend on to win games. They all go missing crucial times in games.
Discipline is appalling
fitness is not close to most other teams
defensive structure is laughable
We are a club…"
4 hours ago
More…