What Preist stabbed in Sydney

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/christian-leader-stabbed-multiple-times-in-sydneys-west/news-story/22df35076f276019b18afc3700fd478c%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwi3lZHzgMSFAxXt4DQHHSfpBDwQyM8BKAB6BAgFEAI&usg=AOvVaw31DXHRSAaNmQXHqPHXkeOU

Apparently attacker yelled "Allah Akbar". Have video of it if you want. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lol every thug is a Muslim now ayy.. wake up to yourself mate what a shit comment . 

• Racists gonna be racist. They see the world as a cartoon where all the "baddies" had a certain skin tone and ethnicity and all the "goodies" were GI Joe. Must be nice to be that naive.

• I dunno what cartoons you watched , but the ones I watched the baddies were Cyotes and white guys with a shotty chasing a wascly wabbitt.  Actually it's quite the opposite , Gargamel , Skelator and very fucking bad guy I can think of was white .  Yosamitty Sam was a white redneck and I don't remeber Shredder speaking Arabic. 

• Wasn't Gargamel of middle eastern appearance 

• Actually now I think of it , I think he's a Jew . Never gave it much thought to be honest as to his origins.  His names Jewish I'm thinking .  

**Edit **Just read that he's reasoning for wanting Smurfs is that they're the key ingredient in a potion to make gold . 

Yup, Jewish.

• Mate I get you're point and it's not a solid guarantee you're going to be right to assume he's a Muslim. But fark, when it comes to this kinda shit , religion does have form.  Like when a white guy rolled into the mosque in NZ and blew everyone away. I didn't hear too many Muslims saying " hey guys let's not asume he's a white racist " 

I think what needs to be agreed on here is whichever way it falls , the guys a nutjob and after seeing what happend when old mate drew a cartoon of the prophet , there's a scary amount in Sydney prepared to go to great lengths to show how nuts they are. But we know even if he is Muslim , he's not a representation of the whole community. He's a nutjob. 

id like to know what the crowd did to him ... is he dead or what ? 

• Currently a mass gathering outside the church in the streets with the cops called in to try and control the situation.

What a sad few days. Hopefully we respond like Australians always do, to collectively gather around the victims with compassion.

Violence is not the answer to violence. Australia is one of the most peaceful multicultural nations in the world, let's keep it that way.

• Well said 

• Why did the cops almost have to tear gas this peaceful gathering ?  I don't understand why they were attacking the police ?   So weird .  Imagine alll the onlookers at Bondi started throwing shit at the coppers and emergency response personnel lol.  It's just such a weird action for the crowd to kick off .  

Can anyone explian the thought process going on here ?,  only thing I can think of was maybe because the police wouldn't let them in to stone old mate to death or something ?  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Excellent Post HOE . Expressing what you just wrote is a great way of internalizing learning which is the point I was trying to say.When we say or write out thoughts down the way you just did is also relevant in players processing different ways in…"
2 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Apart from maybe Hopgood, we dont have players that week to week can depend on to win games. They all go missing crucial times in games.
Discipline is appalling
fitness is not close to most other teams
defensive structure is laughable
We are a club…"
3 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Captain, I was just reading the same article about an hour or so ago and was tempted to post it as well. Talk about Synchronicity. Scary, scary cold hard stats.
There's another great article from the same mob on age metrics for different…"
3 hours ago
More…