What Preist stabbed in Sydney

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/christian-leader-stabbed-multiple-times-in-sydneys-west/news-story/22df35076f276019b18afc3700fd478c%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwi3lZHzgMSFAxXt4DQHHSfpBDwQyM8BKAB6BAgFEAI&usg=AOvVaw31DXHRSAaNmQXHqPHXkeOU

Apparently attacker yelled "Allah Akbar". Have video of it if you want. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Both cases of mental illness involved.  One was a terrorist attack and the other isn't. If a jew was stabbed in Bondi it would of been a terror attack. 

At the end of the day, innocent lives are lost

• I'd say the Bondi one could still very well be an act of terrorisim . We haven't heard his motives as yet. But the answer lies in the actual definition of terrorisim. It's not a race thing , it's a motivations thing. Hence why Muslims are usually classed as terrorisim because their motivations are pretty well clear cut. If old mate as Westfield's was yelling anti semantic rubbish it'd be 100% by definition terrorisim.  Why Bondi is the question. Was he just there that day or did he target Bondi for a reason. 

• I'm sure the government won't let a couple of tragedy's go to waste.

They'll use the opportunity provided to bring in some Orwellian law under the guise of public safety.

They usually do, I heard $18 million to be given to the coroner for a far reaching investigation into the Westfield massacre.

18 million for what, will that delve into anti phsycotic drugs that have been linked to mass murders in the US , psychiatric practices and the people suffering manic episodes and their right to walk freely in public.

I noticed Albo fronted the media with his written speech but didn't have the ability or stones to take any questions.

Its probably hard for him to answer questions that aren't scripted so he best get out of there and use it's a police matter as a viable excuse.

We may struggle for quality  leaders in our sporting teams, our governments however are completely bereft.

• What were all the people outside the Church protesting about? Was it because the priest was stabbed or because the 15yr old was arrested?

• They were there to deliver immediate "justice" to the stabber.

Lynch mob basically.

• Thanks. I wasn't sure what they were there for. Certainly want for an evening meal

• They were there to emphasize there complete and utter disdain for police authority. Why trash police cars and injure officers. It's called Anarchy and they get away with it at will.  

• So I just heard the head of police on the radio pretty much saying how he understands how emotions were high and virtually giving the rioters a free pass. 

Let's hypothetically say that it was people throwing bottles and shit at the first responders outside Westfield Bondi. Would I be wrong to assume his statement would have went slightly different ?

more like " we will be reviewing all footage of the rioters and making arrrests in the coming days " 

Rioters are rioters , you don't get a free pass to assault police just because you were sitting at home watching a live stream and then grabbed your pitchforks and went and had a riot just because you believe the laws don't apply to you because you're emotional. You could pretty much say the guys that did the stabbing emotions were high as in their twisted heads they were also justified in their actions. 

• Don't be racist Wiz , you know people from third world countries always get a free pass in this country , the less you do for this country the better you are treated. 

Won't be long before the Aussie flag is banned in public because it might offended other cultures .

• I honestly don't get how you can riot, assault police and destroy police cars and the crowd is not subject to a police investigation an ensuing charges ro be laid in fact they got sympathy from the head copper. They're no different to the morons at the Cronulla riots .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Apart from maybe Hopgood, we dont have players that week to week can depend on to win games. They all go missing crucial times in games.
Discipline is appalling
fitness is not close to most other teams
defensive structure is laughable
We are a club…"
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Captain, I was just reading the same article about an hour or so ago and was tempted to post it as well. Talk about Synchronicity. Scary, scary cold hard stats.
There's another great article from the same mob on age metrics for different…"
3 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Depressing article. We could get the spoon for the next few seasons. "
3 hours ago
More…