What about a black alternative jersey?

I know it not quite black, but close enough.

To be honest, no colours can match our blue and gold and I'm tired of seeing white, that's why I changed it to black. We've had white for 1997 for the Sevens, 2007, 2013, 2014 alternate and Nines, 2016 and now 2021. It's doesn't work, try something else.

Anyways, share your opinion

Yay or Nay?
8565043868?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Black jerseys (Parra)matta ..

• Can't see the image mate  :(

• you must have browser or phone issue. 

• Not the worst better than white

• To much controversy 

• Remove the Gold stripes and just leave the gold sponsor band and I reckon it will look better

• Teams usually have one dark and one light jersey. Our current home jersey is considered dark, hence the almost entirely yellow away jersey. 
    If we were to have a black away jersey our home jersey would need to be mostly light coloured. 

• Good point

• Not bad at all... 

• Would be better without the blue 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"3 time premiership winning hooker. Maybe 700k on the open market. Regardless, his line speed in defence is that something eels desperately need. He smashes blokes too."
3 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Tim Mannah on BA
"Well look at Talagi, how he has been used lately where he's been moved all over that place and is not ready to start anywhere.
Sam Tuivaiti is on top 30 next year and is stuck in Flegg. Wouldn't cup be better for development? Could argue he is not…"
12 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Our win percentage without Gutherson is awful I think. I remember he was out for the first six rounds of the 2018 season and we lost every game, he came back in round 7 and surprise, we won. I remember last year we were in control in that game…"
16 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"Not sure Kenny would warrant 800k, that is rep money for a Hooker. He would only garner 500-600k max."
17 minutes ago
More…