Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They will just make assumptions about everything and when one comes true they'll act like they knew all along and everyone will forget about the 30 predictions they made that didn't come through. 

• I'm hoping they are wrong, Wayne is the one coach that could change things at parra. 

• Newman !!!'

• Ahh Newman, he was great Carlo. His little greasy hands and he had the hots for Elaine...!

• If it came down to a choice, I would say he would choose the Eels but regrettably the bankers are sitting on their hands and waiting to see what happens. I get it in ordinary circumstances but this is a chance to grab probably the best coach in living memory and it should be grasped with both hands. 

As an aside, hasn't Braith Anasta fallen off the deep end ? The job of the host is to be conciliatory to all guests and have the attack dog Kent /Tallis/ Graham go off on a tangent. 

In the last couple of weeks with both the kick off scenario and the Jackson Topine matter, I'm sure he was frothing at the mouth. He started well but the Fox people have to have a quick word with him if the show hopes to have any longevity. 

• Wayne is still close to JD, there is no way he'll go back there if it means JD getting stabbed in the back. Plus Souths have ego and culture problems that needs time to fix.

• That's true but if there is only one job offer and he wants to coach....

• You may find that Bennett is not interested in returning to Souths as a matter of principle. I'm sure he would not be happy replacing his mate. Of course that maybe meaningless to him but I see him as a man of high principles. Then again he might be pissed that he never won a premiership with Souths.

In saying that I have always said he could have no interest in coming to Parra, notwithstanding the huge challenge it would provide. But who knows?

NRL 360 have no renowned insight and Anasta as a player manager has no right to be there as a host.

Hugo I hope yu realise that the "bankers" as you call them will not be telegraphng you if they are/have/ or will be talking to Bennett, I can't believe how naive you guys are with respect to the assumptions you make, you could have at least said "you hope",

• Says the most naive person in 1eyed eel history!!

• Frank The Tank is dishing out the insults.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"This is all bad reading for us we may aswell not take the flight up there.
Is there a default where you just give the other team the points and not bother with the fixture."
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"What's he supposed to say LB just put up the white flag and walk out the door is that it.I'm not sure what most are expecting him to say if I'm honest."
6 minutes ago
Eli Stephens posted a discussion
BA has told the media Mitch is unlikely for next week and Origin 1. Probably good that he doesn't rush back just to help NSW and get hurt again. Hopefully he's good to go for RD 14 v doggies. 
43 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Melbourne 44
Parramatta 4
+ happy with the efforts & physicality 😂✅️
+ we CHASED THE collision well  💥 ✅️😂
+ didn't ice 🧊  our chances 😂😂 😂✅️
+ proud of the defence it was 3 tries of kicks 😂✅️
+ we need to stay in the fight, & if we turn up like…"
1 hour ago
More…