Wayne to Souths.

Nrl 360 reporting that south's are trying to get Wayne locked up asap. Probably not coming to parra unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well there are professionals and there are professionals...

• And then there's the Eels....

• Bennett will go to South's and we will either continue with the busn bum or sign another nobody like him.

Business as usual. 

• i think wayne is interested in breaking records with established clubs. By coming to parra and potentially winning a ring, he will be marked as the all time great winning premierships across potentially 5 clubs

• I think he is already the greatest coach there has been.

If he comes to Parra and gets a premiership, he will go down as the best there was, is or ever will be.

• Bennett goes to Souths fits in like he never left. Takes man management control over Latterell and Cody and sees them out of the club in time for a Burgess to come and take over 3 years after having an apprenticehip winning comps in SL.   Who cares.  We wont get him unfortunately

• Until we fix the real issues behind why we are what we are success on the field won't happen.

• oneil needs to go

• Maybe Bennett can see O'Neill as someone he can manage..... maybe O'Neill just need's someone to help him stand up against BA and the Board....the thing is we don't really know. If someone like Bennett does not come, O'Neill cannot stay in this regime, too many fcuks ups that stop on his doorstop and I have been a supporter.....cannot be any longer but some things never appear quite what you think they are.

A good example is that Fong says on this blog JD (souths coach) is not a very good coach......what a fucking judgement to make without really knowing the circumstances, guys like Latrell, Walker and Wighton would be hard for Jesus Christ to manage. So being a two bob punter Fong noms JD as a poor coach.....does anyone think Fong knows more about coaching than JD? 

Hate to see any of you people on a jury!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fishbulb replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"Hoops' column should really be called 'Jimmy whacks off into a sock'."
14 minutes ago
fishbulb replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Feel like this game will be very brown.
 "
16 minutes ago
Xman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Last week at the post match ba was saying mitch was close and if not this week definitely next. Strange that he is now saying he has barely started running and only in a straight line..For eels but also for Nsw I dont think he should be picked…"
2 hours ago
Xman replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"There actually is a lot to this even though it sounds like fluff and that it has come from Moses himself. From what I have heard Moses the manager is really causing some troubles which will probably result in ba getting pushed out. Now regardless of…"
2 hours ago
More…