Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??

Matteson will be back in this Friday's game against the Dragons.

Who drops out ?

Khafusi 

Stone

Evan's

Davey 

Vote now 1.

It's going to be our strongest team to date and the team have a full roster..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll be filthy if stone is dropped or Evans. Stone is a dead set animal. I love the way He plays & I think he'll be a future leader of this club 

• Kafusi is the future of this club. He made a couple errors last game but otherwise this year he has been very impressive, bending back oppoenents defensive line. Evans was first game back last week and was pretty impressive. Was very good of the bench prior to his injury so he will be there. Marata has been our best bench player this year. Marata actually played centres for Cook Islands a couple years ago so he can actually cover the centre position which means Davey probably comes out of the side. Stone versatility at hooker makes him a better option than Davey. Nonetheless, this is a great headache for BA to have. Infact BA could consider resting either Lane, Paulo or RCG for 1 game since its only the dragons and we got plenty option to cover them.

• If you look at Trent Robinson he always rested his players the past couple years even if they had no injuries. This is the perfect chance to rest any key players so they are fresh for the back of the year football. This is a luxury barely any other team has, and BA should take advantage of it. 

• I thought Matto was going to miss another week.

• Davey obviously lol 

• If I was BA I would rest a few players, only because it's a short turn around, with a very heavy ground due to all the rain, players might be a bit flat, also we play the storm the following Thursday, and we need our full squad for that game.

so my side vs the dragons would be..

1: C Gutherson 

2: H Dunster

3: M Jennings

4: B Takarangi 

5: B Ferguson

6 D Brown

7: M Moses

8: K Evans

9: R Mahoney 

10: O Kaufusi 

11: S Lane

12: R Matterson 

13: N Brown

14: R Stone

15: A Davey

16: M Nuikore 

17: S Utoikimanu 

I would rest RCG, Jr Paulo, W Blake and M Sivo

• On recent form it would have to be Kaufusi 

• We know what Kafusi is capable of but is still learning and player of the future. Davey is finally showing what he can do, and has held his own against the opposition. I would put him in front of Evans at this point and based on the swimming pool game, certainly worth more time off the bench and possibly another years extension.

• Yer must admit Davey is getting better and better

• Looking at each club's injured list last night and no other club has their full roster available (bar Peni). Good luck, good physical preparation, good rehab, good management, all no doubt playing a part but in 3 months time having a healthy squad will be enormous for our chances of winning this comp. 

As for who drops out, I'd say Davey as much as it pains me to say it as I love what this bloke offers the club. Evans and Kaufusi will rotate the props, Stone is the versatile energy guy who ups the tempo in the lat stages of each half, make the least amount of changes as possible.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
19 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
52 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
1 hour ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
More…