Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??

Matteson will be back in this Friday's game against the Dragons.

Who drops out ?

Khafusi 

Stone

Evan's

Davey 

Vote now 1.

It's going to be our strongest team to date and the team have a full roster..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I thought Matto was going to miss another week.

• Davey obviously lol 

• If I was BA I would rest a few players, only because it's a short turn around, with a very heavy ground due to all the rain, players might be a bit flat, also we play the storm the following Thursday, and we need our full squad for that game.

so my side vs the dragons would be..

1: C Gutherson 

2: H Dunster

3: M Jennings

4: B Takarangi 

5: B Ferguson

6 D Brown

7: M Moses

8: K Evans

9: R Mahoney 

10: O Kaufusi 

11: S Lane

12: R Matterson 

13: N Brown

14: R Stone

15: A Davey

16: M Nuikore 

17: S Utoikimanu 

I would rest RCG, Jr Paulo, W Blake and M Sivo

• We cannot afford to throw  2 points away with St george , especially when we have a 50/50 chance against Melb to follow.....if these players cant get themselves up for Melb after we play Saints, they aren'tprofessional enough and I do not accept that.

• On recent form it would have to be Kaufusi 

• We know what Kafusi is capable of but is still learning and player of the future. Davey is finally showing what he can do, and has held his own against the opposition. I would put him in front of Evans at this point and based on the swimming pool game, certainly worth more time off the bench and possibly another years extension.

• Yer must admit Davey is getting better and better

• Looking at each club's injured list last night and no other club has their full roster available (bar Peni). Good luck, good physical preparation, good rehab, good management, all no doubt playing a part but in 3 months time having a healthy squad will be enormous for our chances of winning this comp. 

As for who drops out, I'd say Davey as much as it pains me to say it as I love what this bloke offers the club. Evans and Kaufusi will rotate the props, Stone is the versatile energy guy who ups the tempo in the lat stages of each half, make the least amount of changes as possible.

• I think Stone stays because he can cover hooker i think if we lost Reed not having cover on the bench is tempting fate. 

Davey has done a great job and will keep being in and around. I think if you look on whats been our 1st choice team this season all are available so BA will resort to that.

• Khafusi.

He had me worried every time he had the ball on Sunday.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to SneakyEel's discussion Storm gun Ryan Papenhuyzen reveals the Eels snubbed him
"Literally Head of Footballl's job. To ensure pathways identify and develop the right talent. When a scout dismisses a consistent rep player you'd hope they didn't do that in isolation. "
3 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to SneakyEel's discussion Storm gun Ryan Papenhuyzen reveals the Eels snubbed him
"All of which shows that there is unlimited talent out there waiting to be discovered, the notion that there isn’t enough talent for the NRL to expand is just nonsense. 
It also makes the case for NRL clubs to be completely divorced from the pathways…"
7 minutes ago
Bup replied to SneakyEel's discussion Storm gun Ryan Papenhuyzen reveals the Eels snubbed him
"Because most scouts wouldn't know a footballer If they fell over one. Rugby league is like every other sport politics plays its part along with cronyism and nepotism.
The footballers that manage to make rep sides inspite of this are exceptional…"
32 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to SneakyEel's discussion Storm gun Ryan Papenhuyzen reveals the Eels snubbed him
"Sivo will steamroll him like he did with Tedesco."
33 minutes ago
More…