To our top 34, coaches and training staff
1, Stay focused on the game plan for 80 minutes, maintaining attacking and defensive shapes?
2. Maintain strong intensity for 80 minutes?
3. Be consistent with your defensive line speed, pushing up fast & in a straight line for 80 minutes?
4. Trust your team mates on either side, in front and behind to do their job so you don't break ranks?
5. Hurt and be hurt for 80 minutes without losing focus and intensity for 80 minutes?
6. Be calm, composed and relaxed playing through at least 4800 seconds?
7. Each do what you train to do successfully in attack and defence for the whole game?
8. Make the decisions, corrections and motivations when required to empower all of the above
If all these points are taken care of, then everything else that matters in a game will be taken care of and there is nothing to stop you from getting into the finals and go on to win the big one this year.