The Wizard

Does anyone on here know where our long time member, Wizard's Sleeve is?

He's a valuable member on here and funny as fark.

Anyone?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Daz being a dope again.

• That's right. I forgot dopey leftie. Probably because I'm, ya know, a dope. Me and the lefties scaring away all the hard working tight jean hating right wingers who just deserve a safe space. I'm just so annoyed with myself and my korrupt brain ded ova sensiteev injustes bandeet leftie comraids who have been ruining it for everyone else. 
        Kram, where are the obese leftie chicks when you need them to sit on us and squish us from 1Eyed existence so no-one feels their space is invaded? The heartache of it all. 

• They're all at Maccas Daz, inhaling veggie burgers and fries - and diet coke (they're watching their figures).

• I'll tell you something, and if it comes to wit I'm half way there, but jeez you blokes talk some labouriously boring, self involved shit.

• Two things Grunta you need to cease doing

1.  Lower your consumption of red cordial, it plays havoc with your system; and

2. Stop doona diving so you can inhale your own Dutch ovens, only bad things will come from that my boy 

• Well that's bullshit. I'll bet my left nut you saw your blog had 100+replies and got a stiffy a cat couldn't scratch.

• Yeah nah.

Well..., yeah.

I do wish that it was only red cordial I drank.

• LOL!

• Darkie was a good fella and very clever.  I had a few run ins with him but we ended up OK.  His partner had a baby and he started a new business venture.  That is why he moved on.

• I really liked darkie 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Expecting a dig in the first 20 or 30, then dropping off after that. Players will always speak publicly how they support BA. I mean how did the last guy fare who openly questioned the coach. Oh yeh, he's playing for Manly tonight and might have a…"
1 minute ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Wiz. Kurri doesn't deserve me saying it a second time 🙄"
14 minutes ago
Frankie Fong posted a discussion
Regardless if Parramatta win or lose the football club board need to be removed ASAP and they can take the CEO they hired and send him back to his buddy Max Donnelly .  The bush coach is and always has been the secondary problem at the club , the…
16 minutes ago
SHIRE.EEL replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Spend most of the week getting over last weeks abomination and  then BAM ! Here we go again. Expecting another weekend destroyer  -
but praying real fucking hard for a miracle. "
16 minutes ago
More…