The Sivo convo

I’m interested to know what you guys think about the conversation that happened in the sheds after full time. I don’t think Sivo came out for the remaining 30 seconds left in the game, so he would’ve been in there looking a bit sheepish as the players came back into the dressing room.

Did BA have a quiet word with Sivo or did he tear into him in front of the other players?

Did Sivo apologise to the team as he clearly cost them any chance of winning the game?

Did Gutho or any of the senior players spoke to Sivo privately? or in front of the whole paying group?.

There might be more said during the video session today, but BA will pick Sivo to play against the Broncs and all will be forgotten…as per normal LOL

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sivo has just overtaken Steve Ella for number of tries scored for Parra, but he's achieved that with far fewer games. That's what makes this so much more frustrating. If he took the time to fix up a few basic rrors in his game, he could be a very good player. Sadly this late in his career I think his chapter has been written already.

• He's played 3 games this year and is 2 tries off the top try scorer. The criticism of him is more than fair but as a strike player he's fairly unrivalled. 

• I think Sivo's a beauty.  He's  got mistakes in him but he scores heaps of tries, that's what wingers are supposed to do. Ask his opposition what they think of him not blokes on here who've never played the game. 

• Yeah there are blokes on here who deadset give the impression that they think they could have scored the 95 tries in 105 games or whatever it is 

• I think it was cramping from the cold manly air and a delayed warm up after the anzac ceremonies.

• If this team was playing under Bellamy,  Sivo wouldn't have been re-signed in the first place.  You don't get lazy players pulling down the team's standards in a Bellamy run club.  

Sivo is totally useless out of our end,  he makes too many errors in defence as we saw against Manly, and hasn't scored a long range try in around 3 seasons. 

Sivo it's NRL standard. Full stop.

• what killed me the most last week, even after all his shit defensive reads was his bloody first kick return in the first minute of the game. Barely 45 seconds into the game and the way he returned the ball like a 12 year old girl, then feigned some leg injury and walked back slowly into line just topped me off. If thats his attitude as a manager you fuck him off right now. He has no issue to run 10 meters to score.

Any Sivo lover just needs to watch the first kick return and honestly tell yourself you want that in your club

• Wouldnt hurt for the lazy bastard to take a couple of hit up to help the forwards out. Look at Brian To'o 

• Think BA needs to have a convo with Sivo , Shaun Lane and Sean Russell very soon.. 

• 8 runs , 8 post contact metres. What's up with that?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to swiftedtayla's discussion rape allegation
"Nope . Hope this helps.  

Although I do have my predictions based on what history  says  , I'll keep,those to myself . "
2 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"If only our club could stand up to player managers like Fifita did.  I think it is great Fifita stood up to the greedy managers who were going to profit from him making less money at the Roosters.  
Fifita went against hia management who wanted him…"
5 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Slippery When Wet's discussion Bennett
"Are we a chance at signing Clint Eastwood... yes, absolutely, very strong chance.
I was also a very strong chance of sleeping with Cindy Crawford back in the day. And I'm a very strong chance of winning Powerball tomorrow night.
Our Board has become…"
9 minutes ago
LB replied to Slippery When Wet's discussion Bennett
"That would be the dumbest decision they could make. If they are going with him for 2025, go all in and extend him. With that many players off-contract and a bunch of juniors coming through, why have a coach for one more year? What do you gain from…"
18 minutes ago
More…