The Sivo convo

I’m interested to know what you guys think about the conversation that happened in the sheds after full time. I don’t think Sivo came out for the remaining 30 seconds left in the game, so he would’ve been in there looking a bit sheepish as the players came back into the dressing room.

Did BA have a quiet word with Sivo or did he tear into him in front of the other players?

Did Sivo apologise to the team as he clearly cost them any chance of winning the game?

Did Gutho or any of the senior players spoke to Sivo privately? or in front of the whole paying group?.

There might be more said during the video session today, but BA will pick Sivo to play against the Broncs and all will be forgotten…as per normal LOL

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He definitely came out for the final 30 seconds. 

• Must've missed it. Nevertheless, would love to know how things played out in the sheds afterwards. 

• I would tell him to watch tapes of to'o and then answer how the f someone half his size makes more tackle busts and metres than him per game

• Well he was called out as dumb in the presser. I would say that he  would have copped a lot more in the sheds. Probably a spray from Gutho as he seemed a bit more animated about it. BA, well his problems extend a lot further than Sivo, and he looks like he knows it.

Sivo has an ongoing history of doing dumb shit. Only thing probably saving him is that he does score tries close to the line, and there isn't anyone better. 

• What's been said has probably been said you just move on.Sivo knows his brain fart cost the team I mean what else is the Coach & Captain to do.

No point in reliving it when it's done.

• He's really an absolute enigma. He scores some tries that others can't but lets in just as many. 

He tried the full on run back into the defence on the first tackle against Manly and came out limping and we never saw it again. 

What do you do? Russell apparently went very well in Cup but then looks lost in the NRL. Although he did play centre but everyone says he's a winger. Personally I wouldn't have Russell anywhere near the wing because he's not agile enough. 

• There are quite a few wingers who are noted try scorers but don't offer that much with the kick returns - Alex Johnston, khan Perriera even JAC spring to mind. Everyone has a problem putting Sivo in that category because of his size - and I get that. But try scorers  of his prolific nature aren't that common. The problem is the rest of our backline isn't powerful enough as a whole to accomodate that type of player. Maybe when Lomax moves into the backline it will be. 

• I have this vision of Lomax doing his 3rd hit up in the set and the forwards and Sivo having a smoke next to the goal posts, which they automatically take when the skipper says take your positions!

• Lol probably not far off the truth 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Heard that that he met up with them on Monday and verbally agreed to terms. Contract to be signed this weekend.
Yeh I agree, the whole thing is un-Bennett like. For him to openly say he wanted to go to Souths, and actually do it is not like him at…"
2 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Report says nothing signed yet , but verbally agreed to terms."
22 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Badger, for real? Has he signed the contract with a pen or pencil? I thought it was like Poppa said, based on media reports a few hours ago, but dunno. Who can keep up.
It's a bit odd they're waiting to get together or whatever until the whole…"
43 minutes ago
EA replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Yep made a couple typos sorry "
46 minutes ago
More…