Many moons ago I worked for Zoo Weekly magazine. Boonie was a columnist for us but as he couldn't spell, I had to write it for him. I'd phone him up, get his opinion on whatever and write the column. Two things he absolutely refused to talk about - the 52 cans on the flight to the UK and any "lady chaperones" the team had while touring the Carribean.
Vlandys isn't with the times when it comes to gf entertainment. If he wants to attract new viewers you hire performers who are worldwide stars, not some bloke that hardly anyone has heard of, and has only one hit single
"Vlandys isn't with the times when it comes to gf entertainment. If he wants to attract new viewers you hire performers who are worldwide stars, not some bloke that hardly anyone has heard of, and has only one hit single "
"Many moons ago I worked for Zoo Weekly magazine. Boonie was a columnist for us but as he couldn't spell, I had to write it for him. I'd phone him up, get his opinion on whatever and write the column. Two things he absolutely refused to talk about -…"
Replies
He is Daniels son.
AFL knows gf entertainment
Deadset, should have just asked Jimmy Barnes again.
Can't stand him!
Would prefer V'Landys just walk around the field and people throw half beers at him.
I didn't know the guy from last year either.
NFI here
Just have David Boon instead. Least he is an Aussie legend. And drunk those cans of ale 🍺 on the way to the UK
Many moons ago I worked for Zoo Weekly magazine. Boonie was a columnist for us but as he couldn't spell, I had to write it for him. I'd phone him up, get his opinion on whatever and write the column. Two things he absolutely refused to talk about - the 52 cans on the flight to the UK and any "lady chaperones" the team had while touring the Carribean.
Vlandys isn't with the times when it comes to gf entertainment. If he wants to attract new viewers you hire performers who are worldwide stars, not some bloke that hardly anyone has heard of, and has only one hit single