The Captain > SuperEel 22September 30, 2026 at 2:15pm
Boone is an insanely talented and credible muso. Sure, we're all now listening to songs from "the oldies" section of Sanity and HMV, but if Brian May is down with how awesome Benson Boone is, then consider me also a fan.
Not surprised it isn't happening though, the dude is on a world tour and whilst he's over this side of the world I'm not sure popping over for a random one-off gig is really high on his agenda.
Let's be honest, PVL had his eyes elsewhere which is why this didn't get organised.
When I heard that Tones and I weren't performing, my wife and I looked at each other and both said at the same time.......Shannon Noll - Fuck I hope we are wrong
Fucking Shannon noll if it is I'll have to skoll a fireball to get through . It's bad enough I live in newy and my eyes are burning at all the blue n red lol
Replies
Boone is an insanely talented and credible muso. Sure, we're all now listening to songs from "the oldies" section of Sanity and HMV, but if Brian May is down with how awesome Benson Boone is, then consider me also a fan.
Benson Boone with Special Guest Brian May - Bohemian Rhapsody (Live...
Not surprised it isn't happening though, the dude is on a world tour and whilst he's over this side of the world I'm not sure popping over for a random one-off gig is really high on his agenda.
Let's be honest, PVL had his eyes elsewhere which is why this didn't get organised.
When I heard that Tones and I weren't performing, my wife and I looked at each other and both said at the same time.......Shannon Noll - Fuck I hope we are wrong
Fucking Shannon noll if it is I'll have to skoll a fireball to get through . It's bad enough I live in newy and my eyes are burning at all the blue n red lol
What about me .what a cracker
-
2
-
3
-
4
-
5
-
6
of 6 Next